Hunter Shinkaruk - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
I would like to call my shot and get a Subban Canuck jersey. He's wearing 7 now, I think he wore 14 in junior. What number will he wear as a Canuck? I might just throw 77 on it. that'd look badass.
The old skate logo with Subban on the back would be sick. Same colours as the Belleville jerseys

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
If this team is out of the playoffs come the 29th (and it certainly looks like that will be the case), I hope room is made to give Shinkaruk a look. He deserves it.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
If this team is out of the playoffs come the 29th (and it certainly looks like that will be the case), I hope room is made to give Shinkaruk a look. He deserves it.

Maybe if Willie is yanked by the ear and told to staple HS to the Bo-Bae line

MISC*

No way.

Let him continue baking in utica. We should want 35 goals

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
If this kid is traded cause he's not a Benning pick, I'm gonna lose it. Has the potential to be a Nyquist-like addition to our team next year.

MISC*

If this kid is traded cause he's not a Benning pick, I'm gonna lose it. Has the potential to be a Nyquist-like addition to our team next year.

Wont happen.

I know we are bombarded with 'Benning is Satan' but we know he is huge on character.

Shink loves being a Canuck.
He says Bo is his best friend.
He is super close with Etem.
Hes always laughing, smiling and having fun at the rookie camps.
All signs of good character

He is a Benning guy.

Benji seems to be creating a place the youngsters love playing at and less concerned with the older players.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

Agreed he is going to be great for us and better be us i just get so angry that benning is trying to dump him what a joker

YourAverageFan*

Jan 19, 2016

Wont happen.

I know we are bombarded with 'Benning is Satan' but we know he is huge on character.

Shink loves being a Canuck.
He says Bo is his best friend.
He is super close with Etem.
Hes always laughing, smiling and having fun at the rookie camps.
All signs of good character

He is a Benning guy.

Benji seems to be creating a place the youngsters love playing at and less concerned with the older players.

Uhh.. so about that Shinkaruk guy not being traded..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad