Post-Game Talk: Hundreds (thousands?) get scalded in the shower; RZH and McDrai visit Flushing Meadows

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That stupid contract Chia gave Draisaitl is really turning out to be a boat anchor around the neck of the team going forward.

On another note, if the bottom six started chipping in a few to go with the improved zone exits, special teams and net minding this team would be damn near impossible to run with.

Give Holland some more time.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
He did say they wanted to keep down guys like Benson till after Christmas. Maybe they will be an in house offense boost.

I'm not sold on Benson at the NHL level. If we could trade him for an established Top 6 forward I'd probably do it.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
View attachment 277509
View attachment 277511

good win tonight boys. But against a really bad Avs team, I’ll start believing in this team as soon as we start beating some real teams like the Calgary Flames. Now that’s a winning team full of “cUltUre”

:sarcasm:

Sorry...but that is not a really bad Avs team.
They have a couple of injuries but that is still a very good team.

The Oilers first line overwhelmed them and so did the PP and PK.

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
Gotta like this: {stats}

The duo is still top of the league with 1.95 P/G for Leon and 1.76 P/G for McD:
stats2.jpg

Reactions: Moreaupheus

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009

the avs defence is top notch

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019

I don’t know if it was clear enough but I was being sarcastic my friend :)
Hard to read over text sometimes lol

they have a very good team over there. We won the special teams game tonight and that’s why we got the W tonight

Reactions: BlackDogg

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I don’t know if it was clear enough but I was being sarcastic my friend :)
Hard to read over text sometimes lol

they have a very good team over there. We won the special teams game tonight and that’s why we got the W tonight

You never know on here sometimes.

Thanks for setting me straight. :nod:

Reactions: Drai Fi

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
What are everyones thoughts on Jones first game this season? I didn't get to see many shifts of his, seemed like either another pair was on or it was a pp/pk

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
4 PP goals to zero. There's your difference.

This game is another example of how damn lucky we are to have McDrai. Oh and that zombie fella is ok too.

One other note. I liked Archibald on the Nuge line, much better fit than Chiasson even if it's only temporary. They need a speed guy on that line whoever it might be.
It is going to be such a big help if Holland can get somebody on that 2nd line. That is all I think about. Huge for Nuge. I hope Holland is pro-active while we are at the top right now and trying to get somebody. Neal is just so slow there. Good on the PP. It will have a good trickle down effect.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
That was fun.

McDavid was incredible tonight. Draisaitls a beast. Nuge is huge. Kassian is awesome.

Our PP was awesome. Our PK was awesome.

Smith battled and had some good saves, but hes not inspiring much confidence in me.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Tied with the Blues for 1st in the Western Conference with 28 points (Blues are ahead head to head and have games in hand though).

Couldn’t ask for a much better start to the year boys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad