OT: Humour Thread

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Damn... I can't see the .png file. :huh::dunno::rolly:

I might utilize my imagination (swine taking a mud bath, skate boarder grinding a rail then falling and smashing his testicles, dead coelacanth being dissected by Shakespeare himself), but will forgo this path. :laugh:
Relax, it's a Shakespeare pun based on Dick the Shit, er, Richard the Turd.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
1708802348907.png

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Not all cats are nice and cute:laugh:

I disagree, all cats are nice and cute. But that doesn't mean they don't have a cruel or mischievous streak. Do we even know for sure that the video cat was acting out of malice? Perhaps it was protecting the toddler from running into something dangerous.

Cats are wonderful animals until they're not. They're mostly warm, cuddly and easy to train, except for the few that turn out to be complete assholes. Sort of like guys in general, when you think of it.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I disagree, all cats are nice and cute. But that doesn't mean they don't have a cruel or mischievous streak. Do we even know for sure that the video cat was acting out of malice? Perhaps it was protecting the toddler from running into something dangerous.

Cats are wonderful animals until they're not. They're mostly warm, cuddly and easy to train, except for the few that turn out to be complete assholes. Sort of like guys in general, when you think of it.
Yes you are correct, I'm warm and cuddly and easy to train.:naughty::laugh:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016

Extending that logic, this is me

Yes you are correct, I'm warm and cuddly and easy to train.:naughty::laugh:

There's a BDSM joke in there somewhere...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad