OT: Humour Thread

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Poor SUX2BU...

I was going to joke it was fake because too many Hamburgers sold in that time period...

I am not so sure that isn't a fault in this picture also, not just the DeLorean...

When I was a kid in Saskatoon in around 1970...

They built a McDonald's less than a block away from our duplex in the Southeast side of the city and I am pretty sure their slogan on their letterboard said much less than that amount...

:popcorn:

PS... thx for the clarification Ging'...

Last edited:

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
Poor SUX2BU...

I was going to joke it was fake because too many Hamburgers sold in that time period...

I am not so sure that isn't a fault in this picture also, not just the DeLorean...

When I was a kid in Saskatoon in around 1970...

They built a McDonald's less than a block away from our duplex in the Southeast side of the city and I am pretty sure their slogan on their letterboard said much less than that amount...

:popcorn:

PS... thx for the clarification Ging'...
I admit to looking a couple times: at the sign, the price, then seeing the DeLorean and thinking thats the joke lol

and now for something completely different

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she’s going to Europeon business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.
The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.
The bank’s president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, “Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”
The blonde replies…..”Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”

a smart blonde joke lol

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I admit to looking a couple times: at the sign, the price, then seeing the DeLorean and thinking thats the joke lol

and now for something completely different

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she’s going to Europeon business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.
The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.
The bank’s president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, “Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”
The blonde replies…..”Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”

a smart blonde joke lol

That is a priceless joke... :laugh:

I have little use for the big cities of the World...

And I am strategic... and only for money do I enter them...

I am so happy in Winnipeg...

So true rye'...

:thumbu:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Ok, ok good one , ha ha

Here’s an appropriate joke under the circumstances....
Did you hear that Disney+ is making a crossover between Star Wars and Back to the Future where the time machine is half car and half person?

It’s called the Man-DeLorean.

images

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ok, ok good one , ha ha

Here’s an appropriate joke under the circumstances....
Did you hear that Disney+ is making a crossover between Star Wars and Back to the Future where the time machine is half car and half person?

It’s called the Man-DeLorean.

images

I am loving the Mandolorian series... devoid of PC' so far as far as I can tell...

Thx for the Man-DeLorean joke... means there is hope one person at a time.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
E6C29EF0-18BE-49FA-8773-18F01E1AF86B.png

I found this last year before you folks adopted me and remembered it when I was working on my hot water tank with my head lamp tonight.

I recall the days when I was a young boy holding the flash light while my Dad was fixing something in a dark and cramped space, educating me while using the saltier side of the English language:
“Point that f***ing light where I’m looking not where your looking shit for brains!” Or “For f*** sakes, if I wanted to look at my own Face I’d have brought a f***ing mirror with me!”

Ah good times. I really do miss him.

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
View attachment 379819

I found this last year before you folks adopted me and remembered it when I was working on my hot water tank with my head lamp tonight.

I recall the days when I was a young boy holding the flash light while my Dad was fixing something in a dark and cramped space, educating me while using the saltier side of the English language:
“Point that f***ing light where I’m looking not where your looking shit for brains!” Or “For f*** sakes, if I wanted to look at my own Face I’d have brought a f***ing mirror with me!”

Ah good times. I really do miss him.
Too funny, we might be brothers because i had the same dad. :laugh: Come on we are going into that bush and cutting a thousand trees for firewood, hold the f***en tree up for christ sakes . I know your only 12 but i was doing this when i was 5 with my father . :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad