SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
upload_2021-8-22_8-28-33.png

ghyrti

Oct 21, 2014
I wonder if Thrash is still in jail? :sarcasm:
I was at a game there in '09 during a conference. There was a promotion where tickets on the end were "all you can eat" concessions so I (along with the two other Canadians at the conference) got the cheapest 300 level tickets we could. We get there and got our tickets upgraded as the 300 level was closed due to lack of fans. We ended up sitting a few rows above the glass with all the popcorn, hot dogs, etc. we wanted. In total there were 5 people sitting in the entire three sections. With a couple of beers it ended up being under $25 US each. They announced the attendance at about 11000 which drew audible laughter as I kid you not there couldn't have been more than a few hundred people there.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I was at a game there in '09 during a conference. There was a promotion where tickets on the end were "all you can eat" concessions so I (along with the two other Canadians at the conference) got the cheapest 300 level tickets we could. We get there and got our tickets upgraded as the 300 level was closed due to lack of fans. We ended up sitting a few rows above the glass with all the popcorn, hot dogs, etc. we wanted. In total there were 5 people sitting in the entire three sections. With a couple of beers it ended up being under $25 US each. They announced the attendance at about 11000 which drew audible laughter as I kid you not there couldn't have been more than a few hundred people there.
Now that's good humor. :laugh:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Because it’s funny, watched a couple of Africans drive their car on the walking/cycling trail around the lake at Birds Hill yesterday, there’s stupid and there’s F’in stupid!

Reactions: Jets 31 and GNP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad