May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
4213AE09-D546-4328-9C7C-9CD7B1006BBC.jpeg

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Back in medieval times....
A decorated knight goes off to battle, but before he departs he leaves the key to his wife’s chastity belt to his best and most trusted friend.
1/2 a day after leaving , his friend catches up to him on his galloping horse , and out of breath his friend says ...,
“You gave me the wrong key”

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg

When my son was in elementary, I think it was grade 2, the teacher asked the students to draw a picture of themselves.
At the parent teacher interview, she showed me his work... he drew himself anatomically correct.
Ms. Nein was mad, even more so, because I was laughing so hard.
I still have that drawing somewhere in his memory box.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
When my son was in elementary, I think it was grade 2, the teacher asked the students to draw a picture of themselves.
At the parent teacher interview, she showed me his work... he drew himself anatomically correct.
Ms. Nein was mad, even more so, because I was laughing so hard.
I still have that drawing somewhere in his memory box.
So did the teacher :laugh:

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
So did the teacher :laugh:

I'll never forget it. We were sitting at the round table. She is passing his work across the table, to show us. I asked John to draw a likeness of himself, she says, and slides the paper across the table with one finger. I look down at it, look at her, and start laughing, while his dad asks, what's the problem?
I look at my son, and he does this...:laugh::laugh:

200w.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad