Huge respect to the poster S_C all season

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I just wanna give a shout out to S_C (Southern_Canuck) this season, for his incredible work with our prospects this year.

All season he has posted all the stats / games / times for our prospects, even ones that are not as popular, I am sure this takes a significant amount of time to do every single day, If there was a MVP award for an HF poster this year, It would be him.

Incredible.

Here is an Example of what he has done all year.

AHL

Utica has 6 games remaining, and has already clinched a playoff berth:

Apr. 10 vs. Adirondack 4pm
Apr. 11 at Binghamton 4pm
Apr. 12 vs. Syracuse 12pm
Apr. 15 at Binghamton 4pm
Apr. 17 at Rochester 4pm
Apr. 18 at Adirondack 4pm

ECHL

Kalamazoo has 4 games remaining, and is clinging to 8th place in the Eastern Conference... unfortunately, if they make the playoffs in 8th place, they will likely be playing top teams Toledo or Florida.

Wed, Apr 8 at Indy 4:05pm
Fri, Apr 10 vs. Fort Wayne 4:30pm
Sat, Apr 11 vs. Toledo 4:30pm
Sun, Apr 12 at Toledo 2:15pm

OHL Playoffs

Guelph at Sault Ste. Marie begins Wed, Apr 8
McCann

London at Erie begins Thu, Apr 9
Pettit (will he be back from injury?)

North Bay at Barrie begins Fri, Apr 10
Liberati

Niagara at Oshawa begins Fri, Apr 10
Cassels

WHL Playoffs

Calgary vs. Medicine Hat begins Fri, Apr 10
Virtanen

Portland at Everett begins Fri, Apr 10
Cederholm

S_C

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
I'd like to nominate y2k for his ridiculous early season predictions that pissed off the Sedins.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Who is the guy who always posts the corsi numbers also, huge respect to him also.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Good thread!
Nice to give some kudos to a guy who kept us all up to date on the prospects.
Win the Game also gets kudos for all of the videos of prospects.

dps

Nov 30, 2011
Good thread. Thanks southern canuck!

Also want to personally thank, if I may, win tha game for the gifs, those who contributed to the game day thread graphics, and the informed Utica posters in the comets thread. Good work all!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Good thread. Thanks southern canuck!

Indeed - thank you so much for the information!

Also want to personally thank, if I may, win tha game for the gifs, those who contributed to the game day thread graphics, and the informed Utica posters in the comets thread. Good work all!

Big hat tip here as well. :) Those .gifs have been awesome.

As long as we're offering kudos to rookie members, Toni Zamboni's hilarious .gifs need some love here as well. Higgs Broson showed his "Gettin' Higgy With It" one to Chris, and apparently the latter thought it was hysterical. High praise!

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
Can we just turn this thread into Poster Appreciation night?

Personally, I think this year has been one of the best in terms of insightful posters consistently giving their insight. Off the top of my head, I'd like to thank Bad Goalie for his insights on the game. He might be one of the most generous posters I've seen. A simple question will be answered with a short essay explaining every little detail. It's clear that he knows his still when it comes to hockey, and I trust his opinion on our prospects in Utica. Win Tha Game deserves recognition as well. Those GIFs are probably why the Utica thread gets any traffic at all. He's also inspired me to get hockeystreams next season.

nazzy_012

Nov 22, 2006
A huge thanks to all of the posters that go above and beyond to make this the best team forum on HF!

A big thanks to the posters that write well thought out posts and responses to posts

A medium size thanks to the rest of us that just complain and argue :sarcasm:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I don't put people over very often so this hopefully means something:

A big thank you should go out to nameless1 for his consistent poems.

And a thank you to puckmonster cuz she's awesome.

Soth

Feb 18, 2010
I'd like to thank all the people who try to stay positive and put being a fan first and critic second. People who like to enjoy the team and achievements more than they like knocking the team and complaining.

OgoBoHo and puckmonster come to mind. I'm sure there are 1 or 2 others :)

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I love the prospects thread... and I love the Utica thread... they are great sources of info because of the aforementioned posters dedicating so much of their time and energy towards them!

Thank you and Great job guys!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Alright, let's keep this thread nice, folks.

In keeping with that, y2k deserves some appreciation for his comments on the Sedins, in particular Henrik, of late. It can get lost in the shuffle, and I think he deserves props for saying it. (he lauded Henrik for playing like a beast down the stretch)

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I don't put people over very often so this hopefully means something:

A big thank you should go out to nameless1 for his consistent poems.

And a thank you to puckmonster cuz she's awesome.

not.jpg

Still hoping for that dinner date are ya?

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
Someone with lesser class than I could make a great Pierre McGuire joke about having a big body and a big stick :sarcasm:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
A playoff berth has sure brought this board together for once. :laugh: We have a thread for praising posters? ;)

Thanks to S_C, and so many more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad