Injury Report: Howard to 7-day IR (Groin injury)

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
if mrazek continues to struggle, coreau could be in line for some starts

Mrazek looked great against Montreal and he seemed to have more focus in that game than he has all year. Makes you wonder if that fat paycheck went to his head and it went to his head, making him think he was so good he didn't need his best to pull out wins. Who knows?

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Mrazek looked great against Montreal and he seemed to have more focus in that game than he has all year. Makes you wonder if that fat paycheck went to his head and it went to his head, making him think he was so good he didn't need his best to pull out wins. Who knows?

Signing a big contract has always an impact.

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
Just so they don't panic and trade for yet another stopgap veteran. Either Mrazek fights through it, or lottery, here we come. But the days of wasting picks and prospects on this coma patient of a playoff streak need to be long gone.

Agreed, we need to understand that this playoff streak is not worth maintaining. Not at the cost of the future. I expect a proper rebuild starting next season. I understand why they want to push for the playoffs for the final season at The Joe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad