How would you rate the refereeing in the new KHL season?

Medo

Oct 26, 2011
First few games it was insane. You'd get out for looking ugly at someone. It wasn't biased but the criteria was very low. No tolerance. Now they calmed down a bit and they don't interupt as much.

IAM

Sep 3, 2014
Was completely ridiculous the 1st several games, then came back to usual horrendous.

I disagree. It was nice to see zero tolerance for hooking, slashing and tripping. Now it resemble more finnish "Liiga". It's takes the time and space away from talented players and I can't see it as a good thing.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I disagree. It was nice to see zero tolerance for hooking, slashing and tripping. Now it resemble more finnish "Liiga". It's takes the time and space away from talented players and I can't see it as a good thing.

It's better than a penalty for lifting a stick.

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
In the beginning it was good. Now it's crap. They should take somekind line for rest of the season. Now it's like NYSE.

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
Jokerit-Atlant reverees were horrible. I guess that they had too many vodka shots. This thing that i don't like when talking about khl referees.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Puck is in play in front of Engren, Omark continues shooting/hitting the puck and puck goes to goal. Result: No goal, Omark gets penalty for slashing. What a joke. Jokerit was robbed.

And Atlant scores on that PP.

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
Pfff, these referees in KHL. Belov sucks big time. Harju scores a goal= Omark gets penaltu. WTF?

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
it wasn't even close of being under Engren. Syntax error mode for the refs. :rant: it should be Jokerit lead. Little by little I'm losing respect for KHL refs.

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
Oh my god. Atlant plays with 6 players and no penalty. Smells like corruption.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
http://video.khl.ru/quotes/244241

Harju (90) scores at 9 seconds. Referee gives Omark penalty after the puck have been in the net for several seconds. :laugh:

Just terrible refereeing.

The call on omark slashing was ok, he wasnt playing the puck. But if the puck was in the net before the game was whistled off, then it should've been goal and penalty for Jokerit. But I can see how they made that mistake: they thought that Omark slashed / pushed goalie in the net and thats why puck went in too, bouncing from the legs of the goalie that was then pushed towards net.

I'd give refs 9/10 so far. Some mistakes but overall beats Lyyga refs, who mostly don't know how we should whistle hockey at all. Well maybe they know but league line is wrong by those who are leading them.

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
Beginning of the season was good and i would give 9/10.

Now refereeing is simply horrible. For example this Bulanov is biggest joke in khl. Ak Bars-Jokerit game Bulanov was refereeing, i almost puked. I would give rating 5/10 for now. It's just horrible at this point.

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
At this point what I have seen refereeing is very bad and it's dropping game after game. It's falling apart piece by piece. Just very sad thing for the game.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Mostly reffing has been professional. I like the let them play -mentality they have now close to playoffs. How ever there has been pretty many coincidences against Jokerit just lately.

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
it was weakish, but equal on both sides.

Actually not. Referee number 22 did everything else but reffed the game. He tripped 2 times himself and stared at ice when the game was in the other end. Many asked what the hell is he doing. Linemen doesnt know the rules of offside etc. just bad reffing and i hope that russian refs wont spoil wc games in prague/ostrava.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad