His peak year was 2021/2022

This year his second best

If he was more consistent he would be in discussion for top 5ish winger

He is a top 15 winger overall due to down years usually after elite ones

Reactions: HockeyWooot

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Forsberg is a goal scorer but doesn’t bring much else to the table. But yea for him finally being healthy so people can think he is overrated.

He gets bigs numbers because the Preds have nothing else.
This sounds really bitter.

48Goals. Monster season. Mediocre players don't put up 48 goals and lead the next best foward on the team by 19 points.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
He is spectacular, stacking high light reels. Skilled big guy that beats opponents one on one like stealinh candy from kids.

Reactions: triggrman

villacco

Dec 21, 2013
Villach
He’s almost as good as Martin Erat.
I see what you did.
I am watching you

1291346_default_1ACZQZ_WmZkE9.jpg

Reactions: Puckstop40

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Career highs for Forsberg this year. 47 goals, 93pts. He’s a Daniel Alfredsson lite. He's been consistent year to year and has a solid 2 way game. Again, he reminds me of Daniel Alfredsson, just more physical as Forsberg can hit and plays with an edge.

key word is CAREER highs after 12 years in the nhl. HE is a very good player and have a great break out year. The key to his success this year he has finally stayed healthy. Last 7 years he has missed an average of about 12 games per year(he missed 32 last year and that sticks out so I ignore that). HE was considered a steal within him playing ten games with the preds. He is not underrated he is what he is. He is a sure shot 30 to 35 goal man a year when healthy

Forsberg is a goal scorer but doesn’t bring much else to the table. But yea for him finally being healthy so people can think he is overrated.

He gets bigs numbers because the Preds have nothing else.

nope--he is a lesser version of Kurri in how he sees the ice. If Forsberg played with McDavid he would be an 70 goal scorer. HE is a good two way player--not great but good

GRob83

Feb 3, 2010
I attended Capitals prospect development camp in 2012 and he was the most skilled player there. McPhee should have been not only fired, but forced to return every cent the Capitals ever paid him and complete 10,000 hours of community service for giving him up in the worst trade in NHL History.

• Haha
Reactions: AppreciateHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad