How to watch the Kings on TV this season

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Currently doing the math to see if it’s cheaper to move to an out-of-market location with ESPN+ or pay for Ballys. Good lord.
Well, I'm not going to say it, but you know who I blame.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Well, I'm not going to say it, but you know who I blame.
1663913781169.jpeg

Reactions: KINGS17

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

Currently doing the math to see if it’s cheaper to move to an out-of-market location with ESPN+ or pay for Ballys. Good lord.
Option 3. Sign up for Direct TV stream. Get a good selection of other channels that matches up or exceeds your current streaming service. You get ,ballys plus the dodgers spectrum channel + the Lakers one too

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Any way to watch today's game from San Jose?

Less than 5 hours left before puckdrop...

(I know that tomorrow's game from Vegas will be on NHL Network.)

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Even then, the ESPN app ran circles around the standard Bally's app in that regard. This Bally + app is going to at least need to be equal in this regard or it will be rough at $19.99 a month. I think the biggest thing with ESPN+ is that they show the score on the tile you have to click on, if I'm remembering correctly.

It's so crazy for me--a guy that used to record every game on VHS and then put all of the fights on to a separate master annual fight tape--to not be able to turn on the TV and easily watch the Kings.
I’m still waiting for a vhs to dvd of those fight clips.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
Any way to watch today's game from San Jose?

Less than 5 hours left before puckdrop...

(I know that tomorrow's game from Vegas will be on NHL Network.)
So hypothetically if someone knew of illegal stream available and mentioned it here for everyone to sharewould there be issues , please let me I will be watching a game on TV at the BUFFet

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
So hypothetically if someone knew of illegal stream available and mentioned it here for everyone to sharewould there be issues , please let me I will be watching a game on TV at the BUFFet
I'll be very very very impressed if someone knew of a stream to tonights game.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
I will take that impressing you as being a warning or other discipline worthy because on buffstream.tv the game is listed at 4

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Where that meme where the kid gets thrown out the window? How do we grow the game in LA? Trendy option 1, trendy option 2, how about just televising the games? I mean this couldn’t be one of those channel 13 options? Mind you I have no idea how the tv contract is set up.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
No TV, and the radio stream keeps buffering. :mad:

Not to mention I had to activate VPN, because iHeart Radio blocks Kings fans from Europe from listening to the darn radio station.

It's complete shite! :mad:

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Nope, Nick, there's no Roman Chromiak, but there very much is Martin's younger brother Jakub Chromiak, a highly-touted defenseman, draft-eligible in 2024, and he's expected to be taken in one of the top rounds (higher than Martin).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad