How to watch the Kings on TV this season

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
It's against the rules here to link to streams or sites that webcast games, right? Just want to know before I write anything further. I used a site to watch all the preseason games that were televised and it worked (mostly) perfectly.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
I just paid the full season rate of $12X to Bally's to stream the games. I don't want to have to deal with any shenanigans with streamings or VPN connections or any of that. It's only $17.xx something a month. Worth it for the peace of mind.

Reactions: psych3man

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
It annoys me that the Knights now have their own app to watch the games and it is only $70 for the season. You have to be in their area to subscribe, though.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
It annoys me that the Knights now have their own app to watch the games and it is only $70 for the season. You have to be in their area to subscribe, though.
Yeah, if the Kings were doing that it still wouldn't help me but that's a great deal for in-market fans. Meanwhile we're faced with paying $120/month worth of streaming services just to make it work.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Wonder if Knight’s fans paid a buck to watch the cup banner raised last night.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
ESPN+ works here or there, but there are many blackouts. I usually check it each game because it is the easiest feed for me if I get it :P

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Wait so the ESPN+ games aren't blacked out normally? I got a VPN because I thought they were 🥴 oh well

If you live in the broadcast area for Bally's West and SoCal, then they should be blacked out on ESPN+. For the game against Carolina, I didn't even check to see if it was blacked out or not. Out of habit, I just connected my VPN to another city and watched it that way. I'll try to watch it without the VPN tonight and see what happens.

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
I live in Central Calif, about halfway between LA and SF. I've always gotten the Kings' games on Direct TV. I recently switched to steaming from the dish. Talked to a DTV rep and he said it shouldn't have made any difference. I have always gotten Sharks games and Kings games. Now I'm down to just Sharks games.

Not sure what has changed. Does anyone have an answer for me? We've always been a LA market for DTV. Get both the Dodger and Laker channels.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00