How to watch LA Kings Games on TV

luic5r

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks everyone for all your replies. I've decided to go with the NHL TV Single Team Subscription. I think the $109 is a very reasonable price for the whole year. All I'm interested in is LA Kings games. 8 out of 10 times I can never watch a game Live due to work and other issues. My preferred method of watching games is late in the evening on weekends and certain weeknights. I hardly ever watch the repeat within 48 hours of the game broadcast. I can live without watching the 2 out of 10 games Live.

So I've got a couple quick questions:

With the Single Team subscription, do you also get to watch the Pre-Season games after 48 hours?
What about playoffs & Stanley cup - if LA Kings was playing - do you get those also after 48 hours?
So essentially, every single LA Kings game is available using the DVR function after 48 hours?
Do the games on DVR expire after a certain time, or are they always available as long as I have a current subscription?

I also wanted to check, there's not a lot of cost difference between $109 single-team & $139 full subscription. I don't plan to watch a single non-LA Kings game, so it doesn't make sense for me to get the full subscription. However, is there anything that I might lose with the Single-Team subscription pertaining to LA Kings, which I can only get with a full subscription?

One other thing I am considering is Unlocator. I was wondering if anyone here is using NHL TV on the XBOX One with Unlocator. I use my XBOX One for my Amazon Prime Video subscription and will be using the same for NHL.TV. So if I do get Unlocator, I'll be using it on the XBOX One.

I read this one Unlocator's FAQ:

"Important: There is a known bug on the Xbox One resulting in some users not being able to save DNS settings as the Xbox will revert to 0.0.0.0. We are unable to do anything about this software bug. Please get in touch with the Xbox one support team instead."

Does this mean most likely it won't work on XBOX One?

Thanks everyone.

luic5r

Sep 19, 2018
I use unlocater with my Xbox one to watch the dodgers. Never had a DNS issue.

Thanks for that info! That's good to hear.

Just looking for the other info in my post about Pre-Season Games, DVR etc. It says "select pre-season games" - I'm just not sure what they means. If I'll be able to watch the @ Canucks game a few days ago if I get the subscription. And if the DVR games expire at some point.

Thanks!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad