How many Trophies do City win this season?

How many trophies do City win?

• Total voters

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Changed my vote from 2 to 3. League and league cup are locks but they should win the fa cup as well without the mighty Arsenal in the competition. No excuses on why they don't finally win the CL in this extremely weak year. Crazy to think a treble is a disappointment but honestly it should be if it doesn't include the CL trophy.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think they go win all 4, and then throw stacks of money instead of confetti at their parade with 'FU Uefa' written on each bill.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think they win 3. League Cup, FA Cup, and League.

I just got a feeling this will be PSG's CL year and I don't trust Pep to set up properly in the semi's lol

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG has his third semi final in 30 years.
City has his second semi in forever.
Chelsea in years.
Real is the only one used to it and haven't been for a few years.

HFboards fans in usual years : yeah it's always the same teams, it's too bad.
Hfboards fans this year : nah, I wont watch it. Not interesting. My team got eliminated.

And for the record, I didn't say it was rigged. I said the UEFA refs ALWAYS favor the bigger team in the City/BVB case, D2M's response of "when it's the other team it's rigged" it like a catastrophic defense of that happenned to BVB. He'd be livid if it happenned to his, but at the same, time, he's not used to is, it's the other way around with Barca usually.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
PSG has his third semi final in 30 years.
City has his second semi in forever.
Chelsea in years.
Real is the only one used to it and haven't been for a few years.

HFboards fans in usual years : yeah it's always the same teams, it's too bad.
Hfboards fans this year : nah, I wont watch it. Not interesting. My team got eliminated.

And for the record, I didn't say it was rigged. I said the UEFA refs ALWAYS favor the bigger team in the City/BVB case, D2M's response of "when it's the other team it's rigged" it like a catastrophic defense of that happenned to BVB. He'd be livid if it happenned to his, but at the same, time, he's not used to is, it's the other way around with Barca usually.
My comment wasn’t directed at you. Bvb clearly got the wrong calls. Your premise is correct but teams tend to get favoured. I was teasing the other guy who is nOw convinced city will win because they are the chosen team. Funny I didn’t hear about chosen teams prior to them beating bvb. Why would uefa all of a sudden decide on a winner? Why not last year or the year before?

Side note I can think of 2 la ligas barca would’ve won if the correct call was made. Lest we forget inter 2010 with it’s questionable calls. :)

you get some calls you lose some calls. It is what it is.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
curry.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad