How many live Flyers games do you see each year?

bbcelite

Oct 11, 2009
Bavaria
Had my first flyers game last year :yo: We lost at home to Toronto 4-3 OT but still was an unforgettable moment. Looking for another one this season, likely not in Philly. As you see I´m from Germany...via stream i´m in on maybe 10-15 games

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Well, I'm up to 4 and have at least 2 more planned in Philly (the last two of the season, but possibly I'll make another trip there the first or second weekend of February) and 2 in Washington (January 15, March 4), so it's gonna be a good year.

And I have to say that after not seeing live hockey for a while, I again realized how much I loved being in the arena. Seeing the game on TV just doesn't compare and it's much less exciting than actually being there. You can really notice and appreciate the little plays way more, and I find it hard to get involved with the game to the same degree when watching it on a screen, too. Before I moved to North America, I attended pretty much all of my team's home and some away EBEL games (as well as national league games prior to getting into EBEL), and even though the level of play is much lower, I have to say I enjoyed it much more than watching NHL. I really wish I had college hockey or ECHL here.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: