How many goals will Brad Malone Score this year?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Head cheese is a meat? I have no idea what it is, but if it's a meat, I'm already disappointed.

The Wikipedia article definitely didn't help.

Not sure what it didn't help with. The first few lines is the whole reason I posted it (and I didn't read the whole article, just posting it as a reference to what it was for those that didn't know).

Head cheese or brawn is a cold cut that originated in Europe. A version pickled with vinegar is known as souse. Head cheese is not a dairy cheese, but a terrine or meat jelly made with flesh from the head of a calf or pig, or less commonly a sheep or cow, and often set in aspic. The parts of the head used vary, but the brain, eyes, and ears are usually removed. The tongue, and sometimes the feet and heart, may be included. It can also be made from quality trimmings from pork and veal, adding gelatin to the stock as a binder.

So it says it's a cold cut that is made with heads or other meat parts. IE...a Lunch Meat. In the store I worked at, it was sold along with all the other cold cuts (bologna, salami, ham, etc...)

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Didn't help as in the name alone didn't sound too appetizing and the Wikipedia article didn't really change that. Gosh, why can't you read my mind?

Yeah, I definitely lost something in translation when writing that post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad