How many games would like to see Tom Wilson suspended for?

How many games would like to see Tom Wilson suspended for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Considering he has a in-person hearing, minimum six games by default.

And LOL to "kicked out the league" voters...:rolleyes:

The *****fication of the league continues...

Read the title again. This is about how long you want Wilson to be out.

I don't blame them. He's a good player coming off of great Playoff run that left lot of opposing fans disappointed and angry.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
Read the title again. This is about how long you want Wilson to be out.

I don't blame them. He's a good player coming off of great Playoff run that left lot of opposing fans disappointed and angry.
No, there is a "kicked out of League" option in the choices.

And you don't blame them to want him out of League because he was coming off of great playoff run that left lot of opposing fans disappointed and angry? What an absurd reason...

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
“Kicked out of the league” haha. Wouldn’t happen, a few have been even more repetitive offenders and haven’t been booted

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
12 games.

BTW smart move by Wilson to get paid a good amount of his salary in signing bonuses. That way he isnt losing that much money when he is suspended, like everyone including himself knew would happen

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
I'd like to see 0 because the NHL has gone soft but he will get 5+

it's funny to me the people crying about this hit are the same people that LOVED watching Scott Stevens hit Eric Lindros or Ron Francis or Paul Kariya remember this call?

"OFF THE FLOOR ON THE BOARD!!!!!!!!"

Remember that? I will NEVER forget it it's a classic call and the reason for it was because of an AMAZING hit

I'm glad/proud/surprised that no one liked your post.

Reactions: PENSFAN234

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I can only conclude that the reason some people prioritize the preservation of the Scott Stevens era of hitting over the welfare of their fellow humans is because they are incapable of worrying about the effects of CTE, as they themselves have no brains to protect. Everyone else understands why these kinds of hits have no place in the game.

Throw the book at this dumb motherf***er. 25+.

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Ideally they put him in a helicopter with a parachute and drop him over siberia. With no money, minimal supplies and food he has to find his way to Moscow. Knowing no Russian, he must get on board a train for Zurich. Posing as a pilot he then has to sneak his way aboard a flight back to DC.

However long that takes should be his suspension

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
10, repeat offender and he knew that his hit was likely to injure Sundqvist.

I think the NHL has to start suspending players for putting themselves in vulnerable positions as well.

I know that might not be a popular statement but these guys are turning to the boards last second and skating into the middle of the ice with their heads down. We were taught in Pee Wees to never do this.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Every time a repeat offender does something like this theres comments like "It's time for the league to send a message." But of course the league never does..

Reactions: Pyrophorus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad