How many Canadian Teams make it to the playoffs?

How many Canadian Teams make it to the playoffs?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Varcus

Dec 3, 2015
Voted 3 leafs/jets and either flames or oilers. I would like to see more Canadian teams in thou

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
leafs and jets.
oilers and flames arent good enough to be playoff teams but not bad enough to be lotto
ottawa,montreal and vancouver could be three of the 5 worst teams in the league

BeastoftheEast85

Dec 31, 2010
New Jersey
betting on a non playoff team is safe?

2 is the safest bet

You are betting on 3 of 8 teams making the playoffs... 2 of which made it last year and 5 of which made it in 2017.

This year 2 look like near locks and 2 are on the bubblE. There is also always the possibility another could end up in the mix as well. All and all 3 seems like the most likely scenario, thus the safest bet. Though it could easily be 2 or as easily 4.

Last edited:

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Winnipeg for sure, Toronto slips in, but just curious what makes the Oilers that much more different this time around? (Genuinely asking)

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Winnipeg for sure, Toronto slips in, but just curious what makes the Oilers that much more different this time around? (Genuinely asking)
Toronto slips in? They’ll make it quite comfortably.

As for Edmonton I wonder the same thing. Must be the McDavid factor, because they’re got at best marginally better. Not enough to even call them a wildcard team.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013

Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Winnipeg.

could be 3 though. I wouldn't be shocked if Winnipeg has a sophomore slump after their great season.

If Montreal makes the playoffs I will upload video of me eating a baseball hat. The east is way too tough man c'mon.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
They really aren't that much different from their 2016-17 team as well, the team that made the playoffs.

There were a lot of things that went terribly wrong last season. Talbot was bad, PP was the worst, Klefbom injury, Lucic terrible.

Which Oiler team will we see this season? I guess we'll see.

Reactions: valeriammm

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3