GDT: How is this Habbening? (@MTR, 4:30 pm PAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
"You know, it wasn't the result they wanted but I gotta say I liked what I saw from the Anaheim Ducks. They were hustling, they defended well for most of the game, but sometimes it doesn't go your way, and tonight just wasn't the night for the Anaheim Ducks. Game 2 of a back to back. The legs are tired, but I think we saw some real positive improvements for this Anaheim team."

This is basically perfect

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Sprong's speed is so tough to peg. At times he's really chugging, then he suddenly has breakaway speed. He actually seems faster with the puck on his stick. I suspect he might need some conditioning, maybe he just craps out during his shift like Ritchie used to.

In any case, I still think he's a solid add and should be an everyday player going forward. Very dangerous shooter and slowly rounding out his game.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Sprong's speed is so tough to peg. At times he's really chugging, then he suddenly has breakaway speed. He actually seems faster with the puck on his stick. I suspect he might need some conditioning, maybe he just craps out during his shift like Ritchie used to.
Maybe he and Ritchie can work with the same program this summer....
Unless they bring Carlyle back.....then they might as well go on a national ice cream tasting tour

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Hazy
Ducks actually got better as the game went on...
Something to build on
Oh this should be good when they come back
And they’re back
2nd and third better Have anything to do with other team protecting?
Anaheim would make a game of it?

We still need to hear how close we are to a playoff spot
And how we can pick up 4 points the next two games

Last edited:

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Another night in which I wallowed in misery for 2.5 hours. Good thing we all get a collective day off tomorrow

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Seriously I was working on something and semi watching
Did Kesler play the whole game?

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Let's be honest, even if they were having a great year, this road trip would have been the usual spanking.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Still not out of this
Light at the end of the tunnel!,

Says Union Pacific on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad