GDT: How is this Habbening? (@MTR, 4:30 pm PAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
-IR Gibson for a couple weeks, to clear his head
-Shut down Kesler and Eaves for the year
-Fire RC, let an assistant finish the year
-Dump the 3rd D pairing, get Larsson, Dotchin, Welinski some minutes to see what you want to do with them moving forward.
-Limit Getzlaf and Perry's minutes, no need to burn them out.
-Explore trades with Silf, Fowler, Henrique
-Attempt to recapture a positive culture and atmosphere

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I finally broke down and added

Tankathon | 2019 NHL Draft Order & Lottery Simulator

to my daily bookmarks bar.

*sigh*
I like that site & how it ranks teams based on point % as that helps when other teams have games in hand.
but i don't like their mock drafts such as Ducks taking Boldy over Turcotte when Turcotte & Cozens falling to 5, they also should have Suzuki below Krebs, Zegras & Newhook.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
-IR Gibson for a couple weeks, to clear his head
-Shut down Kesler and Eaves for the year
-Fire RC, let an assistant finish the year
-Dump the 3rd D pairing, get Larsson, Dotchin, Welinski some minutes to see what you want to do with them moving forward.
-Limit Getzlaf and Perry's minutes, no need to burn them out.
-Explore trades with Silf, Fowler, Henrique
-Attempt to recapture a positive culture and atmosphere
I'd keep Kesler & Eaves, put them both on the top PP unit. They need Hughes or Cozens, not Boldy or Lavoie.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Supposedly, it's gonna be Miller tonight. If they play with as much structure and intensity in front of the backup as they do their starter, then we might not win more than 5 games the rest of the way.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
oh boy another night of horrors

On the bright side: with this loss we can help Montreal reach Nashville in the league standings
On the sad side: GMBM will see no wrongdoing in our coaching staff

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
I'll be few seats over from the Ducks bench tonight (AA seats 3&4) - I wonder if I will hear anything interesting said between the coaches and the players :)

Reactions: London knight

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
i can honestly say i have never hoped for the ducks to lose....I legit hope they dont win another game until change is made so BM can continue to sit on his stubborn point he is trying to make and just take it in the teeth "proving" it.

you want to give the middle finger to the ducks fans bob?....well there is a lot more pointing back in your direction.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I literally miserable watching hockey right now.... this is not how I imagined this season... or the end of the getz/perry era.

Not even looking at the standings, im watching our draft position more.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
As bad as our season has been, I can't imagine being a Senators fan and having no first round pick to look forward to. Probably going to lose either one or both of Duchene and Stone too.
Yup. Bob keeping his first this year was one of his only good moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad