GDT: How is this Habbening? (@MTR, 4:30 pm PAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfever

Mar 29, 2009
Orange, CA
Probably true. My point is that the commentary team gets paid to make the team seem competitive. And when they aren't competitive, they need to make excuses. It's their job.

I personally prefer our radio crew. Every now and then I sync the radio broadcast with the TV one and prefer that a lot more. Right now, like the team itself, I just don't even care enough to bother though.

I understand your point, but I think Hayward and Ahlers take it a little too far. We have been TERRIBLE and all you hear from them are excuses and zero objective reasoning.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
There is nobody on the Ducks who knows what to do with the puck. Life has been sucked out out of them and I hope Carlyle is gone soon because this just can't be good for morale.

Murray may have to trade a few guys he normally wouldn't just to get Carlyle stink out of em.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
This season could've been salvaged with owners who gave a ****
Much like when they had a low internal budget when the team was a Cup contender, it almost seems like they care more about teaching someone a lesson when it comes to finances than the actual success of the team.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
**** these losers. At what point do we entertain leadership changes? Who cares about pissing Getzlaf off. He plays better pissed off anyways.
It can't be this. Read the interviews right now, nobody feels worse than them.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
someone on reddit made an interesting comment, they suggested that maybe the team has the yips. they've all become so disillusioned with this season that basic hockey IQ has just gone out the window.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
everybody scream with me

****THISTEAM
Everybody dream with me:

JACK HUGHES

Seriously, what's the point in getting worked up over game results anymore? At this point the playoffs are not an option. Falling closer to the middle of the draft rather than the top is not an ideal result.

Carlyle should still be fired before he turns this team into Edmonton level mentally broken, but at this point, best case scenario is they draft as high as possible.

Reactions: AngelDuck

Kingnut

Jul 17, 2013
Yep. Can't even really mock the Blake/Robitaille group up the freeway anymore, at least they acknowledged that they needed to do something by firing the coach and beginning the rebuild.

LOL, I cant believe your coach still is coach! Actually I can, better draft pick

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Everybody dream with me:

JACK HUGHES

Seriously, what's the point in getting worked up over game results anymore? At this point the playoffs are not an option. Falling closer to the middle of the draft rather than the top is not an ideal result.

Carlyle should still be fired before he turns this team into Edmonton level mentally broken, but at this point, best case scenario is they draft as high as possible.
Watch us finish in the bottom of the standings, get screwed in the draft lottery, and end up picking 5th.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
someone on reddit made an interesting comment, they suggested that maybe the team has the yips. they've all become so disillusioned with this season that basic hockey IQ has just gone out the window.

i wouldn't say its the yips

more like they have zero morale. no reason to play hard anymore and RC's presence just makes it worse with each day. imagine how bad the locker room is

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Half joking but half serious.

You guys need to make a RC firing pool. Whoever picks the right time and day gets some kind of reward like Mod for a day or something like that.

I'm sorry you guys are getting shelled like this. You deserve better.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Half joking but half serious.

You guys need to make a RC firing pool. Whoever picks the right time and day gets some kind of reward like Mod for a day or something like that.

I'm sorry you guys are getting shelled like this. You deserve better.

Whoever picks never wins. He’s not getting fired he will see the season out and be promoted to the front office in the offseason. That’s how much of a joke Murray’s loyalty to him is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00