How is Paul Ranger playing this year?

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
I like to call that Matt Stajan syndrome. All the tools, but no toolbox

Exactly. Schenn syndrome. Maybe there is a reason we got him for next to nothing. I still like him, or rather I want to, but I'm getting a little worried now. He's been exactly this player the entire time he's been here.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Not sure what people expect.

We are waiting for the Reilly,Gardiner,Finn,Percy,Granberg's to arrive. We have to fill gaps and he is better than Kostka. Right now, we simply don't have the cap space to go out and line our team with all stars. If anything, Franson has been the letdown so far.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Completely agree. I'm confident Ranger will be solid by time playoffs rolls around, but I'm not so sure Franson will be a Leaf past the deadline. Bridge deals are used to give the player a chance he deserves a long term, lucrative contract. At the moment, I certainly wouldn't be throwing a lot of coin towards Franson.

MMMMM,

IF by TD we are even sniffing a PO spot don't for a second think that DN is taking anything off this roster.

I just don't see him risking what ever team/line chemistry that got him there.

Frans is struggling 5/5 but he is anchoring the PP and producing there.

DaveT83*

We are waiting for the Reilly,Gardiner,Finn,Percy,Granberg's to arrive. We have to fill gaps and he is better than Kostka. Right now, we simply don't have the cap space to go out and line our team with all stars. If anything, Franson has been the letdown so far.

He's actually not better than Kostka - not even close.

Kostka on our 3rd pairing would be a dream right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad