How is Bogosian not getting a 3rd man in penalty?

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Nobody forced you to open this link, read the contents and comment.

And yet you did.

Cute.

Also, as for the question:

The linesman didn't allow Giordano to fight 1 player and another one took his spot.
Why would Bogo get a 3rd man into a fight that only had 2 participants?

The math doesn't check out.

Nobody forced you to comment on my comment, either.

This wasn't started by a Leaf fan but go on

Didn't say it was

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
A lot of threads lately involving Toronto and crying over non-penalties
It's getting really really bad.

Am I missing something? Is the Sportsnet(Leafsnet) propaganda machine focusing on the refs this year or something?

Reactions: Rschmitz

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
So that everyone understands I am a Flyers fan first, Islanders second and who ever is beating Montreal third. The officiating this year is beyond the usual bad and has turned putrid. They cannot even call obvious 3rd man in calls.
Not taking your word your all mixed up.Your fav player prob Bob Nystrom

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
So, we're giving out "3rd man in" penalties that comes with an automatic game misconduct for an altercation where one of the 3 guys, Bellmare, didn't even get any penalty let alone a fighting penalty?

That's kinda one of the prerequisites.

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
A minor penalty shall be assessed to any player who drops his stick and/or removes his glove(s) during an altercation and is not a participant in the original altercation. A game misconduct penalty shall be added if, in the judgment of the Referee, such player is deemed to be the instigator of a subsequent altercation

That's the rule. Was there an actual altercation before bogo?

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
It's getting really really bad.

Am I missing something? Is the Sportsnet(Leafsnet) propaganda machine focusing on the refs this year or something?
Do people actually believe this nonsense "leafs net"? our media is the worst they hate the leafs more than fans from around the league no one is up the leafs asses...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad