TV: How I Met Your Father

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
NPH's character has aged so poorly that it's almost cringey at times. I don't watch much network TV at all anymore, but I can't imagine they'd get away with even half of Barney's lines and exploits in today's entertainment climate.

I saw some episodes sporadically when this show was first aired. But I actually started watching from the first episode a couple of months ago, and the Barney character actually feels kind of refreshing in todays climate! Don't think he has aged poorly at all.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Watched about 3/4 of the pilot last night and, as expected, it was trash. I wasn't a massive fan of HIMYM, but I do like the show and I don't feel like this reboot does it justice.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
So is the main character a slut sleeping with many guys? Cause that's how she'll be viewed as

Also I think season 9 would have been great if the wedding was only half the season and what we saw in the finale was the other half

archangel2

May 19, 2019
So is the main character a slut sleeping with many guys? Cause that's how she'll be viewed as

Also I think season 9 would have been great if the wedding was only half the season and what we saw in the finale was the other half

Well that is just society's double standards. A guy sleeps with 100 girls he is a stud. A girl sleeps with 100 guys she is called something else. Watched the first two episodes, just not feeling the show yet. No problem with the twists but none of the characters are that likable

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Couldn't finish the first episode. Felt like they were just going through the motions of plot development without adding any character or charm.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad