How Have You Shown Your Sharks Pride?

Plowevelski

wuts this SCF thing?
Nov 19, 2010
BASED PETE DaBoAR
I attempt to talk about hockey with my redneck co-workers without getting laughed out of the building for not liking football... Or severely beaten.

:biglaugh: This is my story at work.. (Minus 1 chill Wings fan.. Since he's from MI not this redneck state I'm working in)

As for pride I always have a Sharks hat on and I have like 9000 of them and a bunch of jerseys and other awesome things. You guys have some really unique and great stuff though that you showed. I'll get pictures up of my "Sharks Swag" if I get less lazy or get the time :yo:

The chainmail is still the coolest thing I've ever seen sports-apparel-wise.

I can't disagree with this.. Way too epic

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I have the Sharks license plate frame on my car and keep my apartment and car keys on a Sharks keychain. That and wearing the Sharks jersey on gamedays. When I can get away with it. :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I have the Sharks license plate frame on my car and keep my apartment and car keys on a Sharks keychain. That and wearing the Sharks jersey on gamedays. When I can get away with it. :laugh:

Shouldn't all those Sharks words be replaced with 'Thornton, the God that punched Zeus in the nose and dangled around him before a no-look pass into the net'?

domon

Apr 14, 2012
And of course, my personal contribution to Sharks pride, the chainmail jersey:

Front_zpsf54c1d7b.jpg
So THAT'S what that is. I think I saw you at the vs. Calgary game.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
License plate and jersey.

While I was deployed my office mates printed out a ton of sharks pictures and hung them all over the office for my bday. Was actually really awesome of them.

FINatic inhockeytown

Apr 12, 2009
Detroit
Sharks flag on the house. I live 25 minutes from the Joe. Logo on my Zipo and keychain that I can't wait to showoff to the Wingnuts. Bleeding teal behind enemy lines

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad