How Have You Shown Your Sharks Pride?

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston
What are the awesome ways that you have shown your Sharks pride?

My favorite example, was the groom's cake my wife had made for me at our wedding in 2010:

73047_588854169459_3445368_n.jpg

YES! GO SHARKS!

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
That's pretty damn cool, SF2B.

I have a Sharks flag that flies outside my house every game day. It's great because my neighbor is a huge Stars fan.

I also have one of those SJ hockey player Christmas window lights that is also glowing on game day. All the pizza places instruct the new guys to look for the light when we order out.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
I wear my Sharks jersey in UC Irvine during game day. It's great getting the odd jeer and cheer from other fans.
When I bump into other Sharks fans on campus, it's awesome! Even Kings/Ducks fans don't tease me very often lol.

Of course, I only get on campus when I have to go to class and whatnot lol.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I attempt to talk about hockey with my redneck co-workers without getting laughed out of the building for not liking football... Or severely beaten.

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA

My favorite example, was the groom's cake my wife had made for me at our wedding in 2010:

73047_588854169459_3445368_n.jpg

YES! GO SHARKS!

Nice!

I got my wife a garter with a Sharks emblem on it for our wedding. I had to buy a second one to throw, because I wanted to keep it.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
That would be like me living in the 'burbs of Sacramento making fun of the people that live in Reno as a place to live. :D

haha yah.

I like the town though for the most part. People are super nice and polite, we have tons of events (always something to do in town), big city luxuries in a small town, skiing 30 minutes from my front door...

The politics around here get to me though sometimes, I can't have a conversation about politics without ending up an a "GODAMN OBAMA AMIRIGHT!?!" moment. But all in all, It's a nice town.

I do sport my Sharks license plate frames and have some stuff in my office, but that's about it at this point. Most people here wouldn't even understand what I was promoting sadly heh. I have seen a few people with Sharks sweaters on lately though and I take the opportunity to say something.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Just the boring wearing jerseys on campus on occasion.

Not SJ Sharks related, but the day after Canada beat USA in the Winter Olympics, I wore my Marleau Canada jersey around campus just to troll.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Just the boring wearing jerseys on campus on occasion.

Not SJ Sharks related, but the day after Canada beat USA in the Winter Olympics, I wore my Marleau Canada jersey around campus just to troll.

Hopefully you know the quote that comes along with this scene because that's what I'd say to you if I saw you :laugh:

original.jpg~original

MetalMind

May 3, 2010
Berkeley

YES! GO SHARKS!

That cake is awesome. Reminds me of the one my fiancée made for my b-day a couple years ago.

Cake1_zps556036bb.jpg

Cake2_zps528638fc.jpg

And of course, my personal contribution to Sharks pride, the chainmail jersey:

Front_zpsf54c1d7b.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad