How do you rank the GOATS? Gretzky, Ruth, Jordan, Brady

hacksaw7

Dec 3, 2020
I think there was a world of difference. Frazier was a high work rate, pressure fighter, with very good power. Tyson was a frightening anomaly - a guy that did not have overwhelming size, but was deceptively illusive, and possessed of one-punch killing power.

The difference is, people did not want to face Frazier (except for George Foreman who was stylistically a good foil for him), because of the physical punishment that they would have to ENDURE. People were terrified of Mike Tyson because of what he could do with one punch.

I feel if Foreman knocked him down 100 times, Frazier would've gotten up 100 times.

Angelo Dundee was at ringside screaming for them to stop it as he feared Frazier may die in the ring

Reactions: Thenameless

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
I recall watching the 1992 NBA finals and thinking, this is the worst basketball in an NBA finals that I'd ever seen. And that goes back to the 1960s. I never had the same interest in the pro game after that.

Why 1992? Not that the Bulls/Trailblazers NBA final is a classic or anything, but there were some close games and it was a 6 game series tied at 2-2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad