Speculation: How do you feel about the rebuild, and how confident are you in the team's direction?

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
You and I think differently then. If he loved it here so much, and built up his roots here like many assumed he did, then he should have signed no problem.

I'm not insinuating that if Verbeek gave him a two-year deal he should have signed it - four years is a long time.

Probably the best bet Elvs.

Once the team started to teeter off before the deadline, and especially the fire-sale during the deadline, I knew we weren't going to make the playoffs. What irritates me though is the Simon and ZAR move for Rakell. There was nobody else on Pittsburgh we couldv'e had? Those players are below average at best, especially ZAR
Not really sure what you're expecting for a rental, especially when the team already gave us a 2nd and a good prospect. You really expect good roster players on top of that?

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Are you insinuating Clang is a good prospect? Seems to me as if he was a thrown in piece
I mean, he's a recent third round goalie prospect who's continued to progress in his development and is easily our 2nd best goalie prospect. He's essentially where Dostal was at a couple years after being drafted. I don't know why you'd think he isn't seen as a valuable piece.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad