How do you feel about the Los Angeles Kings going to the Stanley Cup Finals?

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
I'm just numb. I've been completely anesthetized to this team and possibly NHL hockey. My feelings? Game 5, nothing. Game 6, nothing. Game 7, nothing. OT game 7 Kings vs Hawks? Nothing. Double OT in the finals? Nothing. The entire playoffs? nothing.

The Sharks have ruined me.

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
I just want it to be over as fast as possible so the offseason can begin. So that means I want LA to sweep. Don't really care just want to see the changes that will be made and what we do at the draft.

BCShark

Feb 21, 2007
so la just won another cup. i should bet on anaheim to win it all next year

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA
Don't lose faith yet. The Hockey Gods could reward us with LA blowing a 3-0 lead to lose the Cup. Hank is more than capable of stealing a couple games and it's not like LA's completely dominated them all series.

5H4RK5

May 3, 2007
It seems as if we were in the same position...................deja vu.

BCShark

Feb 21, 2007
can you believe it? 10 years weve been contending and over 30% of the time the cup has gone to one our two biggest rivals? you couldnt write this in a book. can any do the math on the percent of this happening? its probably under 1 %

SKUNKS

Jun 8, 2014
Silicon Valley
I want nothing but the very worst for that franchise and their fans from this offseason and beyond or until southern california sinks into the pacific ocean.

Last edited:

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I want nothing but the very worst for that franchise and their fans from this offseason and beyond or until southern california sinks into the pacific ocean.

well from what I hear, 2015 the Kings wont be able to afford the current roster so um yeah there's that.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
well from what I hear, 2015 the Kings wont be able to afford the current roster so um yeah there's that.

That is something I actually feel bad about. LA built their roster very nicely. They have the financial means to support it. Now the cap is going to cause force them to dismantle it...

Putting aside the idea that the cap punishes teams that are willing to spend on their team...LA is not a mid-90s New York...they aren't just throwing money at players. They've drafted, developed, and traded exceptionally well.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That is something I actually feel bad about. LA built their roster very nicely. They have the financial means to support it. Now the cap is going to cause force them to dismantle it...

Putting aside the idea that the cap punishes teams that are willing to spend on their team...LA is not a mid-90s New York...they aren't just throwing money at players. They've drafted, developed, and traded exceptionally well.

And if they keep doing those things then they will be fine. It isn't punishing teams willing to spend, it is limiting them. Those teams like LA that do very well and succeed at the ultimate level benefit greatly from the cap in terms of profit so there's no need to feel sorry for them over it.

5H4RK5

May 3, 2007
Our only practice should be "Clutch" practices. Intense with back and forth goals answered no matter what line.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010

The kings won't lose any Core player due to cap reasons. If you want to talk about guys like Mitchell/RR/Richards..Sure those guys could be Cap Casualty due to being overpaid.

But those are not core players. The Kings are not going to lose Kopitar/Doughty/Quick/Carter/Brown, which is the backbone of the team.

Last edited:

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Right now they have a great team that's clicking on all cylinders and are soon to he hoisting the cup again.

With that being said, I hate them and their fans, for reasons to numerous to enumerate here....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad