How do you feel about the Los Angeles Kings going to the Stanley Cup Finals?

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I want to see New York win. I like parity. Also, Hernik is handsome, he deserves it. Too bad they're getting swept or finished in 5.

Not that I can see the Rangers coming back and winning 4 straight games, getting by the Kings' rock solid D and especially Quick but we all thought it was over when we were up 3-0, its not over til its over. I'm not saying I think the Rangers will come back I'm just saying that of all people we are the fans right now that can't say a series is over when you're up 3-0.

Bobby Smash

Feb 13, 2008
MX
I looking for a similar thread on the Anaheim board. If you're SJ, ANA, or CHI, you feel this was the cup that got away. As a Ducks fan, I've decided that the next game I attend will be a SCF potential clinching.

I expect Anaheim's attendance and ratings to take a dive this coming season, too. The combination of LA winning the Cup and failing to live up to expectations will doom the franchise until they win again.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
Not that I can see the Rangers coming back and winning 4 straight games, getting by the Kings' rock solid D and especially Quick but we all thought it was over when we were up 3-0, its not over til its over. I'm not saying I think the Rangers will come back I'm just saying that of all people we are the fans right now that can't say a series is over when you're up 3-0.

It's over. It was over before they dropped the puck for game 1. Rangers had no chance. When you're icing Dan Carcillo in the playoffs, you're just nowhere near the same level as the Kings.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
It's over. It was over before they dropped the puck for game 1. Rangers had no chance. When you're icing Dan Carcillo in the playoffs, you're just nowhere near the same level as the Kings.

Carcillo has been suspended. He hasn't played yet in this series.

And I agree with you that they had no chance. I didn't think the east winner had any chance against either LA or Chicago.

Le Rosbeef

Jul 27, 2007
Assuming the Sharks would have won the Cup because we were one game from beating LA is extrapolating a favourable view in the most extreme.

This team has won 1 playoff round in the past 3 years. Little optimistic, right?

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
Carcillo has been suspended. He hasn't played yet in this series.

And I agree with you that they had no chance. I didn't think the east winner had any chance against either LA or Chicago.

I know he was suspended, but he was getting playing time in the playoffs up until he got suspended. When you're icing goons, you just aren't good enough.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
I'm more upset that they won the Eastern Conference

bn5SjHt.jpg

Ninja Hertl

formerly sharkohol
Feb 25, 2006
The Yay
Assuming the Sharks would have won the Cup because we were one game from beating LA is extrapolating a favourable view in the most extreme.

This team has won 1 playoff round in the past 3 years. Little optimistic, right?

Wow. I didn't even realize that Vancouver is the only team we beat in the playoffs in THREE YEARS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad