How 'bout we talk coaching candidates here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
The longer this drags on, the less likely it is that Dallas Eakins is named HC IMO

I thought this, but right now with the two other main contenders eliminated I think it might be a done deal, just waiting to announce it. Maybe with Bowness and Pascal Vincent as assistants, kind of odd both are mentioned as a blip on the radar and that's about it.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I thought this, but right now with the two other main contenders eliminated I think it might be a done deal, just waiting to announce it. Maybe with Bowness and Pascal Vincent as assistants, kind of odd both are mentioned as a blip on the radar and that's about it.
Which main contenders were eliminated?
Must have missed that

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I'm not making any predictions but I think Eakins still has an excellent chance. Getting the job after this process would only be seen as a solid endorsement that he is the best candidate for the job (from Bob's perspective). Proof that he didn't just inherit the job. A good confidence booster.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Friedman said in his 31 thoughts that bowness never got a formal interview and he believes the job is down to eakins vs sandelin.

Reactions: Masch78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad