Post-Game Talk: House cafeteria Freedom Fries vs La Banquise Poutine: 7:37pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Caps in Montreal tonight battling for de facto best team in the East after a long layoff.

GDT titles will stop being silly once our winning streak is snapped, which is definitely a possibility tonight.

3-2 Caps.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
HNIC on Saturday night showed Holtby's stats on 1 or fewer days rest and 2 or more days rest. The former showed strong stats and a big SV% numbers. With more rest his SV% was like .880 or something hideous.

After seeing how the Caps have done this season after these long layoffs, I am not excited about tonight.

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
as a habs fan im predicting a 5-2 Caps win.
Therrien has put Desharnais back on top line with patches and weise.
horrible decision IMO.
and with Ovi who plays so well in MTL worries me with condon.
but, alas, heres to a good game hopefully.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
The only good poutine I've ever had was here in DC at Ardeo. The actual Canadian stuff is just OK. If I'm going to have a big fatty meal it won't be that.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
We have a poutine place that opened up here in Berkeley. But they have about 30 variations and it gets ridiculous quick. Their version of the classic is pretty good tho.

Still... chili-cheese fries are my weakness.

I wanna see the Caps break the habit of being off their game after a lay-off. Tonight would be as good a time as any for that to happen.

Jedgi

Feb 12, 2008
Poutine is delicious. Montreal also surprisingly has some really good bagels (although if someone from Montreal saw me saying that was surprising they'd probably be mad).

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Make it thru the first period tied or down by one goal and we are in for a good game.

But yeah the numbers for Holtby and the Caps after long layoffs don't look good.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
as a habs fan im predicting a 5-2 Caps win.
Therrien has put Desharnais back on top line with patches and weise.
horrible decision IMO.
and with Ovi who plays so well in MTL worries me with condon.
but, alas, heres to a good game hopefully.
Habs could easily win this game in the 1st period by playing fast and potting a couple quick goals. Caps don't play all that well right after a couple days off, let alone the current 4 or 5 day break they're on. Condon is the biggest X factor to that though. Bad/early goal might be enough of a jolt to get the Caps rolling.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
New Jersey's version of poutine - chicken gravy and mozzarella on fries.

I guess a poll would include blini with smetana for the Russian contingent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad