Trade: [HOU/ATL/DEN/MIN] Blockbuster with too many players to put in a thread title

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I dont get it from a Rockets perspective, and no one else really does in the city. They have no rim protector now and they are alreadyba streaky 3 point shooting team. The Nuggets, Lakers, and Clippers bigs will destroy them. Hell, even a guy like Gobert will just on lobs alone.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
they
I dont get it from a Rockets perspective, and no one else really does in the city. They have no rim protector now and they are alreadyba streaky 3 point shooting team. The Nuggets, Lakers, and Clippers bigs will destroy them. Hell, even a guy like Gobert will just on lobs alone.
they're pretty much banking on hitting 3 after 3 in order to win games

when they're on, they'll win. when they're not, they'll lose

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

That's another interesting part of this deal. Whether Fertitta will add that money is a different conversation but the Rockets could expand this deal to get a center.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

That's another interesting part of this deal. Whether Fertitta will add that money is a different conversation but the Rockets could expand this deal to get a center.

But what center? Baynes? Pretty much the only real quality center available is him.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
But what center? Baynes? Pretty much the only real quality center available is him.

Dedmon's out there as well. It hasn't gone well for him with the Kings but he was good last season. Rockets would only need him as a back up to Tucker or in certain matchups and he can probably handle that.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Dedmon's out there as well. It hasn't gone well for him with the Kings but he was good last season. Rockets would only need him as a back up to Tucker or in certain matchups and he can probably handle that.
Dedmon has lost at least a step if not more.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I read somewhere the Rockets are 11-1 w/o Capela in the lineup. At least now this frees Westbrook to chase his triple-doubles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad