Post-Game Talk: Hot Garbage, Leafs Lose 3-2 In OT

Cobra777

Jun 26, 2018
Wasaga Beach
love the ol time hockey can't wait for Foligno to start flattening guys with body checks, need to start answering back with physicality and battle hardness as well as determination when teams clog the neutral and play the body on us, as right at this moment it gives this team a hard time to generate offense

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
I honestly can't wait to see what he brings!!!!
Whatever he will be bringing will be more than any of our bottom 6 players all year and the last 3 except for Spezz ..
And when he brings it , you can be sure it will be with fire and pride and commitment and with a old school never say die attitude ...
He can also play the game just like Hyman , all 12 forward positions and make everyone around him better .
We will also be enjoying to watch the opposing players being actually being hit at every opportunity by Him

Last edited:

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Some blame has to be on Keefe, I get trying to see what we have in certain players but the line combinations have been abysmal. And our PP needs to get going

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
Whatever he will be bringing will be more than any of our bottom 6 players all year and the last 3 except for Spezz ..
And when he brings it , you can be sure it will be with fire and pride and commitment and with a old school never say die attitude ...
He can also play the game just like Hyman , all 12 forward positions and make everyone around him better .
We will also be enjoying to watch the opposing player being actually hit at every opportunity by Him

Spoken perfectly! ... again... you echo my thoughts!
I can't wait!!!!!! He will make everyone else better on our team! Sad to hear him say that he wants to go back to the jackets after the season is over =( ... I hope this trade makes us go deep for Stanley!

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
79 baby here! lol. not to far off!
Good times to be a kid!... miss those days!
What I would have gave to be alive when the original Woodstock with Hendrix, Joplin and all those stars!
To be clear I’m in my late 60s lol
It was awesome indeed
Everything was better , music , sports , Leafs , fashion , tv , movies , cars other than today’s technology which is incredible and today’s wonderful tolerance that our young bring to this world now ..
It’s so nice to see us evolve in those ways , really nice , the world is in better hands with today’s youth in my opinion

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Some blame has to be on Keefe, I get trying to see what we have in certain players but the line combinations have been abysmal. And our PP needs to get going

He should have sent out JT and Gally for OT too, given how awful the Matthews line played throughout the regulation.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

I'm with Jeff. It was a silly fight and a bad one too. It will satisfy a few fans though. Hopefully we don't see Sabourin play another game for us.

Reactions: SeaOfBlue

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019

I'm with Jeff. It was a silly fight and a bad one too. It will satisfy a few fans though. Hopefully we don't see Sabourin play another game for us.

Whaaaaaaattttt
He actually hit some people out there and didn’t look bad at all on any shift ... god how can you not like that guy or someone like that on your 4th line playing 5-8 min
Especially on our team that our top 3 lines play so much
I’m shaking my head .. that young man played his ass off and took on a tough hombre and made his team slightly bigger tonight ..

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
yup agree would like to see at least one before these eyes close, it has been far too long watching almost every game since then.
Best chance since 93 ...I hope
I really like these guys and so talented , just need to continue to add hard players that are still relevant to compliment our incredible top tier talent

Reactions: Cobra777

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
To be clear I’m in my late 60s lol
It was awesome indeed
Everything was better , music , sports , Leafs , fashion , tv , movies , cars other than today’s technology which is incredible and today’s wonderful tolerance that our young bring to this world now ..
It’s so nice to see us evolve in those ways , really nice , the world is in better hands with today’s youth in my opinion

Oh, I totally agree! we have advanced big time as a species since those years indeed... just reflecting on how good our lives we're back then... no inflation, no ... never mind... just ... life was better back then! with regards to LIFE! the cost of living was so much cheaper, everything was cheaper! less corruption etc etc etc! ... You're pretty much the same age as my dad, but it's cool, because I can relate to you folks better than I can relate to millennials, and that is for damn sure!

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
Oh, I totally agree! we have advanced big time as a species since those years indeed... just reflecting on how good our lives we're back then... no inflation, no ... never mind... just ... life was better back then! with regards to LIFE! the cost of living was so much cheaper, everything was cheaper! less corruption etc etc etc! ... You're pretty much the same age as my dad, but it's cool, because I can relate to you folks better than I can relate to millennials, and that is for damn sure!
Great points

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad