Injury Report: Hornqvist to LTIR

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Has Carlsson announced his retirement from pro hockey or what ? Kiersted has 1 assist in 12 games in Charlotte, Carlsson 9 points in 11 games. WTF Pomo ?
I should change my 4 to a 2 based on this alone

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Has Carlsson announced his retirement from pro hockey or what ? Kiersted has 1 assist in 12 games in Charlotte, Carlsson 9 points in 11 games. WTF Pomo ?

I should change my 4 to a 2 based on this alone

Did Maurice become GM too? Did he come up with CBA rules that mean Carlsson not waiver exempt? I confused. Should probably blame Maurice for Barkov being "sick" and Bob for making $10M too....

• Haha
Reactions: Prominence Problem

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

And the other one earlier in November

Obviously, Once you get one concussion, they become easier to get.
I had a few in my time playing. My last one, I hit a guy half into the penalty Box. I was skating away and when that guy got out, he punched me in the back of the head, but the punch kind of missed and grazed my head.
You wouldn't think it hurt at all, but I barely made it to the bench and dropped on all 4 once there. I had an excruciating headache for 24 hours

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Did Maurice become GM too? Did he come up with CBA rules that mean Carlsson not waiver exempt? I confused. Should probably blame Maurice for Barkov being "sick" and Bob for making $10M too....
Don't get the complaint: we don't need another offensive defenseman with Ekblad, Montour and Mahura.

I'd rather Kiersted replace Gudas.

Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad