Injury Report: Hornqvist to LTIR

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

So we aren't trading regular season Duclair after all đź‘Ź

Is Duclair less than 4 weeks away?
Feel Hornqvist will take his time coming back from this one.

Wish Horny nothing but great health, dealing with concussions ain't easy, have had a few myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marco 85

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Good. Let him recover from those concussions. And, the cap space is nice. See ya in late April Horny
I feel bad for him a bit though since the 4th line finally seemed to gel a bit... hopefully he will be fine in April, there is still something left in the tank!

Reactions: ShootIt

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019

Also Duke hasn't started skating as of last week, so he's at least 4-6 weeks away. I'm guessing Duke might be ready by the playoffs...

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I suspect we're going to employ him in some way after this year in an off-ice role. He made a big impression on the management and ownership when he came over, talking about building up hockey in the area and promoting the team. Probably why we never bought him out or traded him.

If he can get healthy for the playoffs, that'd be awesome.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Not sure how a penalty wasn’t called on that or there wasn’t supplemental discipline. It was a high blindside hit and the puck wasn’t anywhere near Hornqvist at the time of the hit. Sure looked worse than Chucky maiming Quick or Lomberg taking out the goalie last year.
Have you seen player safety? It’s run by a mouth breather. The guy is a grade A idiot.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
All the best to Horny because he's been a warrior for this team and helped change a lot of the culture. Having said that, man this came at the right time to help solve our cap issues and even gives us some potential opportunities here (*ahem* Karlsson)

Karlsson hell no! 11.5M for 5 more years. Guy plays no defense

Reactions: I am not exposed

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
I hope Hornqvist comes back as soon as he is able.
There should always be a spot on the 4th line for him.

Him, Gudas and Lomberg changed this team from a bunch of softies
into a tough gritty never give up type of team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad