Horcoff talks about the Wings Top Prospects

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Any reason we should be concerned Elmer hasn't signed yet? His season has been over for a week or 2 and i guess i'm paranoid ever since Petruzelli?

Concerned about what? Losing his rigths?

We still own them for a year and Horcoff was projecting him to NA hockey.

It's just a matter of time.

His friends Edvinsson and Raymond are here.

Reactions: David D

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011

This.

I'm sure there is just some logistics about potential bonuses, if any, and of course what his salary is. I would be more concerned if he hadn't signed his ELC by August. There also could be a thing where his contract, technically, isn't up with Frolunda and has to wait for it to expire before he signs a new deal officially.

Reactions: David D

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario

F2CEFE0B-1FE6-4F20-9825-94A021227281.jpeg

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
And also said his abilities will fit well to North-American hockey.

For me this tells him not being seasoned at Grand Rapids. He is big and strong already, wins battles, skates well. Everything is right, just to jump in. I just can't wait so see, what happens when we next time against opposite small defenceman, like Q.Hughes or Girard and how they can handle Elmer. :)

Same with Edvinsson, their physics are already enough to be in NHL. Smallers guys will need seasoning, and less surprisingly, guys like Berggren, Johansson and Viro are destined to GR.

He's going to create a shit ton of matchup problems for opposing teams. With NHL players on an NHL rink, he'll get closed on a lot quicker, so he'll have to use his teammates more. With his IQ, I don't think that'll be a issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad