Post-Game Talk: Hoppy St. Pootricks Day Sharks @ Rangers - 3/16/14

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
St. Louis can only been given so long of a leash to find his game. Dude just sucks right now.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
You can only continue to make excuses and explanations for them not scoring for so long. How many times are they going to put 40 SoG and finish on none or 1?

Pathetic.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Loser of the game. Ryan Mcdonagh. You shoot at an empty net *******. St Louis really pushing it with his no shows. Nash beyond that point. The lines need mixing up. The team needs to lift the puck when they shoot. Neimi had to face maybe 3 tough shots because we dont lift the puck when we shoot. They are playing their way out of the playoffs while real teams are picking it up. Good to see Hank is still playing well, but we need him to go into godmode of anything is going to get done.

Last edited:

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Shutout was a long time coming, Rangers lack of finish has been horrendous and it doesn't seem to be improving.

Another mediocre effort from the likes of Nash and Richards. Richards spouts off about leadership and he clearly isn't a lead-by example type, so whatever he is saying in the locker room is not working. Go away pls.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
They should force everyone who shot low to watch their shots for 7 hours straight.

Might get it in their thick skulls.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I honestly just don't get it. I hate Glen Sather. That said, moves to acquire players like Nash, Richards, St. Louis kind of make sense. Why do they continually work out so badly?

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Good chances in the first especially. Another 40+ shot game. We need to finish. I mean, I'm starting to think we're actually ****ing cursed here.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I wish I had Rick Nash's job. Be a high ranking executive of a company who is relied on heavily and just not try in the least. Show up to work when I feel like it and when I do, just suck at what I do. While getting paid millions of dollars.

Than after screwing up, just saying to my bosses "it was a tough situation. I tried real hard." And they just keep paying me.

It's the American dream.

Punxrocknyc19*

Sather ruined this team when they made that big trade for Nash...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We have best GM and owner in league so I'm happy we are heading in right direction

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
revEvvO.gif

I hate this

Nash is a lazy bum.
Richards is still a beaver.
MSL is decrepit.

Way to go guys. Getting embarrassed on your own ice.

Championship*

Yikes. Not good. Not unexpected, but not good. Sucks that the game was over in the first period, essentially.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad