GDT: Hoping Kings Don't Send Us to the Poop Dimension - Oilels @ Kungs 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
Safe to say that unless there are roster changes, this team is not playoff worthy. Very much looks like the Jets of last season. A lot if talent and prior success, but something not clicking. Look at the Jets this season compared to last season. Very little is different except the coach and results. The Jets roster is remarkably similar to what it was last season. Holland fired. McDavid probably stays to ride out his contract and then sign in a big US market like LA (fitting), Chicago, Dallas, Philly or New York.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Is it masochist to hope they go 0-4 on this roadie just to see if some heads roll or any changes are made?

I'd still rather they get a wild card spot, lose in the first round and get some changes made anyhow (that will still get Woody and Holland fired IMO but keep some strain off of the "tHeY wOn'T sTaNd ThIs MuCh LoNgEr" mantra)

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
I mean what the f*** is the point in showing some fight ***AFTER*** you get your clock cleaned? Show the f*** up on time, maybe, show some attention in the details, and come ready to play. This f***ing team is filled with passengers and complacent f***s through and through.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Safe to say that unless there are roster changes, this team is not playoff worthy. Very much looks like the Jets of last season. A lot if talent and prior success, but something not clicking. Look at the Jets this season compared to last season. Very little is different except the coach and results. The Jets roster is remarkably similar to what it was last season. Holland fired. McDavid probably stays to ride out his contract and then sign in a big US market like LA (fitting), Chicago, Dallas, Philly or New York.

You're right in the first part, I totally agree that this feels like the Jets

But go f*** yourself for the last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad