Home opener Rumoured to be against Florida

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Got a pick of the first 10 games I'll have it up later tonight.

here it is i just took it to text my buddy so quality of an iphone 4 camera but here are the first 10 home games

IMG_0811_zpsea551e0d.jpg

thats right off capitaltickets website earlier today.

Where's your "cat herder" search???

sg58

Jul 15, 2008
So after home opener 21st, Sens go down south to play the Panthers on the 24th (via Cats beat), so perhaps a game or two in Tampa/other southern team before/after that game before returning for Pens game?

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I wasn't trying to be, I was just pointing out that anyone can see it.

And I didn't know it got taken down, I saw a link that was good earlier in the night. Sorry man.

It's ok don't worry about it :) hard to read tone.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Not a single prime time Saturday night game.
Cant think this is something the Sens are happy about.

The old schedule had a 7PM game in Ottawa against Calgary on Feb 9
but that is now a 2PM game against the Jets .

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Not a single prime time Saturday night game.
Cant think this is something the Sens are happy about.

The old schedule had a 7PM game in Ottawa against Calgary on Feb 9
but that is now a 2PM game against the Jets .

it is what it is. We're the sens. Montreal and Toronto get priority for primetime because they get better ratings. Just accept it and be at peace.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
it is what it is. We're the sens. Montreal and Toronto get priority for primetime because they get better ratings. Just accept it and be at peace.

I would think the Sens would want the odd Saturday night game to boost attendance coming off the lockout.

And Ottawa playing on Saturday night does not preclude Montreal or Toronto or anyone else playing. Ottawa would not be on the national broadcast but were used to that, though I don t know that we have to be quite so understanding about it.

If the fans hadn't kicked up a fuss HNIC would probably still show Ottawa only when they played the Leafs and using their Saturday veto to prevent anyone else form showing them either.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Got a pick of the first 10 games I'll have it up later tonight.

here it is i just took it to text my buddy so quality of an iphone 4 camera but here are the first 10 home games

IMG_0811_zpsea551e0d.jpg

thats right off capitaltickets website earlier today.

You couldn't just take a screenshot or use the snipping tool ?

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I don't know if it's because I'm a Sens fan and have gotten used to it or what. But I actually prefer waking up then watching a hockey game then having the rest of the day to do whatever I want instead of watching a "prime time" game at 5pm (in Alberta) which is interrupted halfway through by dinner time. Then by the time the game is over, it's too late to do anything else, so I end up wasting time on the internet afterwards.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
ScotiaBankPlace better be rocking at the home opener. I can't wait to see the mention of Erik Karlsson winning the Norris Trophy too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad