Home Jersey Preference?

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
With the impending Adidas deal, which sweater would you like to see become our new permanent Home jersey? Red, Green, Other?

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Green easily.

If they don't keep the script it becomes a more difficult choice but I still think green would still be better.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Green by a wide margin. You see those and you know it's the wild (maybe stars if the tv kinda sucks). The reds could be Washington, Montreal, Calgary, Florida, Arizona, Chicago, Detroit, Carolina, Ottawa, New Jersey.

Way too many red teams already, let's embrace being a green team.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I hate the green. Don't like the script and looks too plain. Also...nothing wrong with being "another red team."
I don't need to see the jerseys to know when my squad plays

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
I prefer the green overall, and have kinda thought that's the direction they're headed, especially with how much merchandise you see around even with just the "M" from the logo on it.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Green for sure.

But I'd like to keep our current greens as thirds and have a green jersey designed to match our road whites.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Green for sure.

But I'd like to keep our current greens as thirds and have a green jersey designed to match our road whites.

Our road whites look a lot cleaner than the old green/whites.

Maybe it really was just the red/gold Christmas ribbon lines that made the old ones look bad.

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
Green easily but maybe with the bear logo. I also liked the stadium series jerseys. The red is just awful.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Green. But I'm not a fan of "forest green". Would like the shade of green to more closely resemble North Dakota or the Dallas Stars.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Green for sure.

I'd agree with this, but I'm fairly certain Russo has mentioned before that the Wild organization likes having unique designs for each jersey rather than a set with the same design and inverse colors. That's too bad too because I really like the whites and I think a green version of the whites would look very sharp.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Green for sure.

Per Adidas, thirds are going away.

Green. But I'm not a fan of "forest green". Would like the shade of green to more closely resemble North Dakota or the Dallas Stars.

Can't think of two teams more disliked by Minnesota's hockey community. It's a bold move, Muck. ;)

I really enjoy the forest green. Very few teams in the league use green as their primary color - especially dark green.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Russo said on PA's show this morning that he thinks their going to leave the whites alone. Greens changing to something more closely resembling the stadium series jerseys, or the Panthers new jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00