Recalled/Assigned: Holzer Called Up | Hamilton Assigned

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
The line juggling is getting to be a bit extreme back there

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I really like Holzer, I think he'll be a better addition that Komi.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
I really like Holzer, I think he'll be a better addition that Komi.

What? Komisarek has played incredible... like a top-4 dman every game.

Holzer has been terrible in the two or three games he played, and I don't really see anything to improve on lol.

A good depth guy I guess.

I feel like Hamilton should have stayed up, just because he can bring more than a McLaren/Orr.

Hawaiinleaf

Jan 4, 2011
Honolulu
People are basing there Komi opinions on last year he has been a rock this year and exactly the asset we signed him for..

calcal798

Jun 2, 2010
London

Holzer has been terrible in the two or three games he played, and I don't really see anything to improve on lol.

I feel like Hamilton should have stayed up, just because he can bring more than a McLaren/Orr.

This, probably our best dman in our own zone.

Example, last night there was a 2 on 1 and Komi played it perfectly. Went down on one knee with his stick on the ice to just block everything, they didn't get a shot off or a pass. If he keeps that up I think he is earning his way back into a more trusted role.

member 147413

I hope this doesn't mean Franson gets to play musical chairs again... :shakehead

Phaneuf - Kostka :facepalm:
Liles - Franson
Fraser - Komisarek

Looks like Komi and Holzer will be rotating, even though Komi has been playing fantastic...

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
It's amazing how much one man can screw up things so bad, that man was Wilson with his system. Then above him was the idiot that let him do it for so long, Burke.

There is no doubt in my mind we destroyed a couple good goalies and hurt or slowed the development of guys down between the two morons, and Burke wasn't even bad except trusting Wilson to do this.

leafsrule123

Apr 28, 2010
Castleton
Hopefully he will be replacing Fraser, he was awful last night minus his fights. He had so many turn overs and was out of position a lot and screwed up holding the puck in the Bruins zone on the point mutiple times. Only good thing is his physical play

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009

He's played 1.

GoLeafsGo96

Dec 26, 2010
MacArthur likely to return, makes no sense to take someone out of the lineup (McLaren?) then have 2 forwards as extras when there are no D as extras with Gunnar hurt.

Holzer is the extra guy for now.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I hope this doesn't mean Franson gets to play musical chairs again... :shakehead

Phaneuf - Kostka :facepalm:
Liles - Franson
Fraser - Komisarek

Looks like Komi and Holzer will be rotating, even though Komi has been playing fantastic...

Franson just let Bourque walk in and score untouched. He is too soft in his own end.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad