Post-Game Talk: Holystik ruins the shutout! The Nature of Streaks goes to 7! Habs win 4-2

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Actually, Anderson's hit was in response to Tkachuk's attempt to bodycheck Evans into the Maritimes.
Its Anderson so its justified.

Not that i care much about a fight, but Anderson wa scared of Lucic. Its ok, no one is saying hes afraid of his own shadow...

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Julien was completely gushing over his 4th line in today's presser! :laugh:

Of note, "Lehky's" great stamina and extremely hard-working shifts. Verbatim from the coach. You can tell he loves the underdog profile.
Lehkonen is so good in the current role he's given. It's so great when guys are in their right chair, I hope the fans appreciate his contribution.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
With that long contract, I don't want Anderson fighting at all. Edmundson or Chiarot or even Weber are much less of a risk long term cap wise.
Anderson is more likely going to be injured by going out of his way to make hits. His hits are generally nothing but slamming into the boards. He needs to be smarter about his hits.

Reactions: Holystik

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Anderson is more likely going to be injured by going out of his way to make hits. His hits are generally nothing but slamming into the boards. He needs to be smarter about his hits.

I know, he really scares me.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
I 100 percent agree with this. (he still looked scared, Looch is a big man)

Here's a few of the guys Anderson fought: Brett Gallant John Mirasty Cam Jansen Tom Wilson Zdeno Chara Chris Stewart Jamie Benn ..Your read on Anderson's face is like really wrong,the guy dosnt give a shit about fighting anyone.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Here's a few of the guys Anderson fought: Brett Gallant John Mirasty Cam Jansen Tom Wilson Zdeno Chara Chris Stewart Jamie Benn ..Your read on Anderson's face is like really wrong,the guy dosnt give a shit about fighting anyone.
Thats quite a list to be honest, he's fought some scrappy fellas.

Honestly Imma stop pretending I don't like the truculence, this teams awesome lmao. I don't think any team in the league can match the Habs on that at least. Chiarot, Edmundson, Perry, Weber, Anderson, Kotkaniemi, Price, Gally and Byron for the featherweights.

Reactions: Roadhouse

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

He wasn't scared, it was near the end of the game and it was pointless at that time to get involved with any bs from Quasimodo.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

So now we're reading players' faces from a TV screen and we're reaching conclusions about their state of mind?

Where do we subscribe for this service? :skeptic:

Reactions: sandviper

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
He wasn't scared, it was near the end of the game and it was pointless at that time to get involved with any bs from Quasimodo.
good thing you're talking about an opponent, I mean, I've been called an asshole for waaaaaay less than that! :laugh::laugh:

Canad13ns

Nov 6, 2018
Media talks about contracts négociation should have nothing to do with the appreciation of a player’s game. Maybe tonight wasn’t his best game, but so far this year he played well. Maybe the fact that we have a better team this year changes the way we look at Danault. But we need this guy if we want to be a really good team. Or maybe it’s been so long that we had such depth that we don’t know how to deal with it.

That being said, I agree that we must not pay Danault over 5M$ a year. And if it’s true that he refuses that, which it’s still speculation from our dumbass journalists, that will be too bad and we will lose a good player.

But I’me getting tired of our own fan base who seems to always need a player to criticize. Looks like the average age here is 14 years old. A rebellious teenager always pissed off at something...
Everyone’s not running down Danault; some people are. I agree with you that he’s under appreciated here, especially tonight after a sketchy game. Last year he was in the top 30 in the NHL in +\- and I didn’t see any other Hab in the top 100. He doesn’t score a ton but most nights he does a great job shutting down top centres. But trolling the whole fan base and calling them 14 year olds? You’re not exactly a model of the maturity you’re advocating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad