Movies: Hollywood sexual harassment ( Russell Brand facing multiple allegations)

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I wonder if that's why some of the people in Hollywood are as out-spoken as they are in what some would consider virtue signaling ways. Some might be covering for their sins, but some might have a distorted view of reality thinking that what they live in is normal, and not that their lives have a disproportionate amount of these scumbags.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I wonder if that's why some of the people in Hollywood are as out-spoken as they are in what some would consider virtue signaling ways. Some might be covering for their sins, but some might have a distorted view of reality thinking that what they live in is normal, and not that their lives have a disproportionate amount of these scumbags.
Of course. The biggest proponent of women's rights was Harvey Weinstein.

It's a shield.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Given his position in popular culture this doesn't surprise me one iota. I can only imagine his response if and when a woman denied him.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I've seen/read interviews with the man and he doesn't seem to feel very good about himself - and that was BEFORE this happened.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Justin Bieber, Ansel Elgort and Chris D'Elia all facing accusations by women. Bieber looks like he might have the evidence to suggest otherwise. D'Elia has already been dropped by his representation. Elgort says he didn't handle the breakup with the woman maturely.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
What about all the women who have claimed they were sexually assaulted or harassed by Trump? Think anything will ever happen with that? No, probably not eh?

Reactions: Zippgunn

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
What about all the women who have claimed they were sexually assaulted or harassed by Trump? Think anything will ever happen with that? No, probably not eh?
It's not because he's Trump, it's because it's still a very hard thing to get a conviction on because a lot of the times it boils down to he said/she said. Some of the claims were pretty fishy though.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Seems like a pretty awful person. Would not mind seeing him rot in prison, but rape is really tough to prove in court, especially if the defendant has a lot of money/access to the best lawyers, which I assume Jeremy would. Wouldn't be shocked, either, if more women come forward. Somehow I doubt he's only assaulted 4 women.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Justin Bieber... Bieber looks like he might have the evidence to suggest otherwise.
I don`t understand why highly successful men, rich men, put themselves in harm's way. There are ways to protect yourself, so why not protect yourself? It sure beats being accused of rape.

If you're Justin Bieber, video tape ALL of your sexual encounters. Every one!

Be honest about why you are doing it. Tell the women you are recording and, if they want to walk away, then they walk away - I'm sure J.B. doesn't have trouble meeting women so there'll be more where that came from.

A woman is not going to accuse you of doing something you didn't do if she knows you have recordings.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I don`t understand why highly successful men, rich men, put themselves in harm's way. There are ways to protect yourself, so why not protect yourself? It sure beats being accused of rape.

If you're Justin Bieber, video tape ALL of your sexual encounters. Every one! Be honest about why you are doing it. Tell the women you are recording and, if they want to walk away, then they walk away - I'm sure J.B. doesn't have trouble meeting women so there'll be more where that came from.

A woman is not going to accuse you of doing something you did not do if you have documented evidence.

What in the f***?!

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Seems like a pretty awful person. Would not mind seeing him rot in prison, but rape is really tough to prove in court, especially if the defendant has a lot of money/access to the best lawyers, which I assume Jeremy would. Wouldn't be shocked, either, if more women come forward. Somehow I doubt he's only assaulted 4 women.
I could see women joking about sex with him but why would they do it - he's short, fat, ugly and old. I'm sure he's ripe with diseases to boot.

Last edited:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Several actresses have refused to shoot scenes with him over the last 5 to 10 years due to the fact he has let him go so badly. He was never good-looking but over the few years......

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I wouldn't say they should video tape anything, but if I was someone like that, I'd have them sign waivers to prove it was consensual. We know a bunch of them do this too.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

If you're Justin Bieber, video tape ALL of your sexual encounters. Every one!

Be honest about why you are doing it. Tell the women you are recording and, if they want to walk away, then they walk away - I'm sure J.B. doesn't have trouble meeting women so there'll be more where that came from.

A woman is not going to accuse you of doing something you didn't do if she knows you have recordings.

Why even be around women at all? Why even leave the house? Why risk it?

Reactions: Sentinel

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I wouldn't say they should video tape anything, but if I was someone like that, I'd have them sign waivers to prove it was consensual. We know a bunch of them do this too.
Then they'd say they felt pressured to sign and you're right back where you started. Or they say it started off as consensual but she changed her mind.

Again, if I was rich / famous / vulnerable, I'd record everything.

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm sure he enjoys his playboy lifestyle. You just have to be smart about it and CYA.
Not even just playboy lifestyle, it's just natural human nature. Saying the solution is unwanted pregnancy or false rape accusations is to stay celibate is just silly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad