Recalled/Assigned: Hoffman up

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
The way he's been playing in the AHL has forced management's hand.

If he shows any chemistry whatsoever in alongside Spezza/Zibanejad/Smith he could take someone's job. This team desperately needs some consistent secondary scoring to make the playoffs.

Could be a showcase before the deadline too.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
When he came up last year before he got injured he looked terrific.
But this year he has looked tentative.
Time for him to go for it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I'm just glad they didn't call up Andre Petersson...I hate that guy!

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
I think this is a great call-up! Hope they don't put him on the fourth line with Kassian for 5 minutes a game, let him play with Spezza and see how it goes!

Hmmm

Hoffman-Spezza-Callahan

Ya never know!! Go Sens Go!!

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I think this is a great call-up! Hope they don't put him on the fourth line with Kassian for 5 minutes a game, let him play with Spezza and see how it goes!

Hmmm

Hoffman-Spezza-Callahan

Ya never know!! Go Sens Go!!
I too like letting the other team score lots of goals.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I hope he can stick up top ☺☻☺

I hope that he gets a good long look up top, he deserves it...................

By a look I mean time on the top 2 lines~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Mike I hope he can stick up top, and never returns........

But who knows GM B. Murray could have added him to a trade to sweeten it, as NO trade time due to the Olympics expires @ 12:01 AM Monday 02-24-2014.................................

Last edited:

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Really glad to see him get a chance. I hope that he makes an impression in Ottawa. It seems to me that he takes some time to get acclimated to the next level, then he turns heads.

Man this team is just rockin' with AHL talent. Rebuilding teams should be scouting the Sens to grab some of them on the cheap.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I would be ecstatic , but i know PMaC aint gonna play him, Neil, Condra and Greening are gonna more minutes so whats their to be excited for?

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Not sure why people are expecting Hoffman to walk in and take big minutes straight out of Bingo. Every call up has to earn that. He'll start with about 8 minutes give or take, and go up or down from there depending on how he does.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He needs to be put in situations to succeed. Would like pmac to utilize his shot on the powerplay.

Ottawa Hockey Fan

Apr 9, 2012
Not sure why people are expecting Hoffman to walk in and take big minutes straight out of Bingo. Every call up has to earn that. He'll start with about 8 minutes give or take, and go up or down from there depending on how he does.

Because he should get more minutes. He has proven that he can score in every league he has played in and if you are just going to give him 5 minutes a game you are setting him up for failure. I say give him minutes. Give him that chance to succeed and see what he does with it. All the best for him

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Stone and Hoffman have played top 6 the times they have been up. He will get an opportunity, just hopes it's more than 3 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad