Hoffman top 5 wrister in the league?

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Atleast you make every player appear underwhelming and its not just Hoffman you are downplaying.

Id love to know which players you do think are creative.

CMon..Ovy is probably the best goal scorer in the league. However, you could make a highlight real of his goals, and you'd have trouble distinguishing them.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
CMon..Ovy is probably the best goal scorer in the league. However, you could make a highlight real of his goals, and you'd have trouble distinguishing them.

have you ever watched prime ovechkin? he could beat you a million different ways.

I mean the goal he scored against Montreal was on of the most creative I've ever seen.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Don't get me wrong Ovy is the most exciting player in the sport IMO. Hoffman ain't bad either. However, Ovy relies more on natural gifts and brute force than some kind of cerebral creativity.

The thing is, Ovi has like 150 identical goals in his career. However, the other 337 are scored in many different ways. He has one of the best highlight reel compilation of goals.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
involving Hoffman.. which is on topic so.... :popcorn:

You made a pointless comment about Hoffman.

Instead of creating a well thought out argument to why Hoffman is not in the top 5 or top 10, you just said that he is overrated by Sens fans. Every fan of every team overrates some of there players.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
You made a pointless comment about Hoffman.

Instead of creating a well thought out argument to why Hoffman is not in the top 5 or top 10, you just said that he is overrated by Sens fans. Every fan of every team overrates some of there players.

Why would I need to make an argument about a player who has a high shooting %. As if his wrister is top 5 ; let alone top 10 compared to other players in this league. :laugh:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Why would I need to make an argument about a player who has a high shooting %. As if his wrister is top 5 ; let alone top 10 compared to other players in this league. :laugh:

I like my best shooters to have a low shooting percentage. The closer to 4% the better the shot if you ask me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad