Hockey's Future: NHL '13 PS3 EASHL - Part I: Why you heff to be mad?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I might be able to make you one cheaper, not sure. Unless that is one you would build yourself?

Also, I might play tonight. Thinking of making my D-man an OFD because the slapshot accuracy/power would be nice... unless the max for the accuracy/power max stats is down from a two-way D?

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
I might be able to make you one cheaper, not sure. Unless that is one you would build yourself?

Also, I might play tonight. Thinking of making my D-man an OFD because the slapshot accuracy/power would be nice... unless the max for the accuracy/power max stats is down from a two-way D?

CPU, GPU, mobo, RAM, PSU. The price I quoted there is for an i5, HD7850/GTX660, 600W PSU, SLI/Xfire mobo, 8gb. I'd be open to other ideas, most specifically on GPU. I have the rest of the components, and the rest of those seem like standards for mid-high end gaming these days.

TWD has better slapshot than OFD, vice versa for wrist shots if I remember correctly.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
CPU, GPU, mobo, RAM, PSU. The price I quoted there is for an i5, HD7850/GTX660, 600W PSU, SLI/Xfire mobo, 8gb. I'd be open to other ideas, most specifically on GPU. I have the rest of the components, and the rest of those seem like standards for mid-high end gaming these days.

TWD has better slapshot than OFD, vice versa for wrist shots if I remember correctly.

Do yourself a favor and spend 100-150 more for i7 processor and hd 7850 is my choice over nvidia those cards demand a decent cooling system if not you can expect some overheating coming your way.

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
Do yourself a favor and spend 100-150 more for i7 processor and hd 7850 is my choice over nvidia those cards demand a decent cooling system if not you can expect some overheating coming your way.

Opted for the i5, since most of the benchmarks had the i7 as less than a 10% increase in performance, and twice the price.

Stop talking about expensive **** in the dr. It's costing me money.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That last game was hilarious. Not sure we've dominated a period like that in so long.

Oh and Natey left? Who gets the other A? I vote Randal.
I left. I don't play the game anymore, so I thought it was unfair to continue holding an "A" when I never play.

I play VGHL and that's it. Gives me a set time to get my games in - that way I don't have to hope that people are online the few times I week I want to play the game.

I think the whole NHL lockout has kind of soured me on hockey for the time being. I've almost played as much COD in the last two weeks as I did in the entire time I had MW3.

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
I'll be on later up to the giants game if anyone is planning to play.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
It's a dry spell for right now. Work and personal issues have been for me. Also, Borderlands 2 doesn't help lol. But I can play some NHL tonight.

xdl1

Nov 3, 2010
I'll be on for a few games later. Usually the weekends are hit or miss for me since I end up skating and it's the only time I see my gf.

conway902

Feb 4, 2012
Could I get a Tryout, Im 5 Games away from Legend 2 and can play any position. I have like 350 points in 250 games (more like 2ppg playing forward).

I can set my guy up as a Play maker , TWF or Sniper depending on your guys needs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad