HockeyRulez's GM Game #2 Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
I think Murray has such an underrated game. He's a great defender, and paired next to Weber, he'll be gangbusters. None-the-less, nice deals man!

Murray-Weber would be insane. Gotta hand it to you, you turned the Preds into Cup contenders by making the offense from unimpressive to explosive. See you in the WCF.

Jul 10, 2010
vancouver got off to a slow start, but still feel they are as good as if not better then nashville, san jose, detriot and chicago, especially with the sedins back.

sedin-sedin-raymond
booth-kesler-JVR
higgins-couturier-hansen
lappiere-malhotra-comeau

edler-ballard
bieksa-hamhuis
rome-salo

lulongo
rolston

we feel this team is good enough to win, but are always looking for trades

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
The Philadelphia Flyers are very happy to announce the acquisition of Forward Mikhail Grabovski and defenseman Carl Gunnarson and prospect Jesse Blacker as well as a third round pick from the Toronto Maple Leafs for Jakub Voracek and Marc-Andre Bourdon.

:leafs

Jakub Voracek
Marc-Andre Bourdon

:flyers

Mikhail Grabovski
Carl Gunnarson
Jesse Blacker
2012 3rd

:leafs confirm

We are very sad to part with Mikhail, Carl, and Jesse but we feel Voracek will fill a big spot on offense by getting goals and racking up some points. We also like Bourdon and what he brings on the blue-line.

We are still looking to package Kadri, Colborne, Schenn, and our 2012 1st for a #1 center. PM if you are interested

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
Nash is getting extremly overrated here, I will admit the are good. But my defense is as good as anyones

My defense in 2012/13 might be best defensive core in the whole league (all under 25):

Erik Johnson / Keith Yandle
Jarden Cowen / Stefan Elliott
Duncan Siemens / Ryan Wilson

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
My defense in 2012/13 might be best defensive core in the whole league (all under 25):

Mine is definitely not as good as yours, or as young for that matter

Mark Streit - Travis Hamonic
Andrew MacDonald - Roman Hamrlik
XXXXX - Eric Brewer

JGardiner51

Nov 22, 2011
Leafs Nation

Kimmo Timmonen / Barydon Coburn
Matt Carle / Niklas Kronwall
Ian White / Carl Gunnarson

Kimo may be gone in a few season but that is an crazy deep d corps

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
@TSNBobMcKenzie - Now confirmed, Evgeni Nabokov has been traded out of Long Island. The details are as follows:

To :isles
Mathieu Garon
BUF 2013 3rd

To :sabres
Evgeni Nabokov

Lets face it, Nabby never wanted to come to the island and now, he goes to a contender. The Islanders are happy to get a return of a draft pick and a very serviceable backup in Garon, for what was once a waiver claim.

We are now open for questions

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
@TSNBobMcKenzie - Now confirmed, Evgeni Nabokov has been traded out of Long Island. The details are as follows:

To :isles
Mathieu Garon
BUF 2013 3rd

To :sabres
Evgeni Nabokov

Lets face it, Nabby never wanted to come to the island and now, he goes to a contender. The Islanders are happy to get a return of a draft pick and a very serviceable backup in Garon, for what was once a waiver claim.

We are now open for questions

:sabres confirm, we really feel Enroth is a top 20 goalie in the league and Nabokov can still be a starter in the NHL

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
Major Announcement Coming Out of Long Island

25lizo.xlarge1.jpg

Wang displaying his plans for the new arena

NASSAU COUNTY, NY- Today, in a dramatic turn of events New York Islanders owner Charles Wang announced a giant leap forward for the New York Islanders organization. The penny-pinching owner announced today that he won $1 billion dollars on a $1 scratch off that he bought in a local 7/11. In today's impromptu press conference, he stated how he was able to pay off Nassau county politicians under the table and how he was now given the get-go to build his original "masterpiece", The Lighthouse Project. "It really is Long Island politics at its best" said the cap-minimum clinging owner with a chuckle. The Coliseum will be transformed into a state-of-the-art arena providing a premier entertainment experience. With additional and expanded concourses, all new restrooms, VIP suites, larger seats, and first class concessions and restaurants, the arena will comfortably accommodate 17,500 for hockey, 18,500 for basketball and 20,000 fans for concerts. We are now open for questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad