Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
Hm, true I was just going back to correct my list :laugh:

1. Malmö
2. Södertälje/Västerås

I can't remember, did Södertälje ever reach decent attendance n stuff in SHL? Being a Malmö fan my focus has been on allsvenskan for far too long. :cry:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
If Leksand don't get players like Ryno, Ritola, Käkhonen and Bergström back in play, Malmö will reach SHL.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
I can't remember, did Södertälje ever reach decent attendance n stuff in SHL? Being a Malmö fan my focus has been on allsvenskan for far too long. :cry:

I just looked up Södertälje and they had 4,230 in the 2010/11 season which is the best I find since the 2004-05 lockout season when it was about the same. I guess I had bigger expactations on Södertälje :laugh:

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
If Malmö loses today, none of the predicted top teams made it. Västerås blew it twice, Malmö choked after new year's and Södertälje.. Well they just suck :laugh:

The usual underdog Rögle and Karlskrona from out of nowhere. Who would have thought that before the season started?

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
If Malmö loses today, none of the predicted top teams made it. Västerås blew it twice, Malmö choked after new year's and Södertälje.. Well they just suck :laugh:

The usual underdog Rögle and Karlskrona from out of nowhere. Who would have thought that before the season started?

Never count out Rögle in Kvalserien, even in the new reformed ****** version. They are probably the most clutch Allsvenskan team in modern history. SHL is pissed though. :laugh:

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Never count out Rögle in Kvalserien, even in the new reformed ****** version. They are probably the most clutch Allsvenskan team in modern history. SHL is pissed though. :laugh:

Very true, that's why I counted them as underdogs! Not a top team but they still manage to make it :shakehead

Hey, it looks like Malmö still has a chance :handclap:

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
A list of some of the family connections in the qualification for Allsvenskan...

AIK
Dennis Nordström - brother of Joakim (no relation to coach Peter)
(Michael and Alexander Nylander have played a few games with the team)

IK Pantern
Viktor Sundström - son of Peter
Fabian Lundh - son of coach Stefan

Tingsryd
Kevin Ekman-Larsson - brother of Oliver

Sundsvall
Tommy Enström - brother of Tobias

JeffForsberg21

Jul 11, 2004
Quebec
Wow !

Södertalje about to being relegated to Division 1 ! They need two regular wins combined with two regular losts of Sundsvall to avoid the relegation.

What a drop ! From the SHL, to Division 1 in 4 years !

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
For all I care it's 2-1 Malmö now. This ref is beyond horrible. This is one of the most important games in modern swedish hockey history and they put this piece of **** on the job? :shakehead

Edit: AND THEY CALL AGAIN? What a joke.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
It felt like the referee was told by the SHL to do whatever it takes to keep Leksand in the SHL :laugh:

It's close now Jonimaus..

Mr. Penguin

Aug 30, 2004
Finland
Not looking good for Leksand right now...
How big are Leksand's financial troubles? Is it true that this could be the end for Leksand if they go down to Allsvenskan?

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
Not looking good for Leksand right now...
How big are Leksand's financial troubles? Is it true that this could be the end for Leksand if they go down to Allsvenskan?

No, but it will be hard for them to be a top team in allsvenskan with their budget, but then again, I'm sure the village will help them out as they always do. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad