Allsvenskan: Hockeyallsvenskan 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
Well that was nice.

Now I just hope Malmö can kick out Leksand, the only team I really dislike in swedish hockey.

Teus

Oct 5, 2003
Lund
Visit site
I guess what's different this time is that Leksand is the team with the most pressure to win.

These extra games for Malmö feel like a bonus to me, so I hope the Malmö players don't worry too much and just enjoy the moment instead.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Västeårs SK became Swedish Bandy champions, let's hope now that VIK shows the same effort beating Rögle! :handclap:

jka*

Rögle BK and MIF became two HA teams commando 2 seasons to or whatever. Rögle BK is in HA to stay or they will going down one serie after next season to me city A-Team OIK & S-T-E-E-L-E-R-S. Nice serie with Troja-Ljungby, Nybro Vikings, Tingsryd, Olofström, Rögle, Helsingborg etc.

:yo: :yo: :yo:

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Damn. That's a rough loss, missing open net twice, and scoring a own goal.

That sucks. Malmö will be hard. Need to get the next game.

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
I don't know if it's because Leksand hadn't played a game for a fairly long while, but Malmö looked pretty significantly better. Will be interesting to see next game.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
As I see it, there's no way that Västerås will turn this around and beat Rögle. SHL must be happy getting Karlskrona and Rögle, plus the chance of losing Leksand :laugh:

HockeyAllsvenskan 2015/16 will be a great season as well!

PS: What is Södertälje up to? :laugh::shakehead

Mr. Penguin

Aug 30, 2004
Finland
Too bad Vita Hästen is no match for MODO. Oh well... at least the other two pairs are tight and exciting! Come on Västerås, you can do it!

And what the hell is Södertälje doing? Do they want to end up in HockeyEttan???

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
God, I hate Rögle.

Embarassing by Västerås's players, **** performance. Incredible how **** a team can play when they need to win.

And Rögle has nothing to do in the SHL. They will most likely get relegated next season, as they always do.

Karlskrona and Rögle, both with an average attendance of 3,500 next season :laugh::shakehead

Well, the average league attendance next season will not even be close to 6,000 :handclap::laugh:

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
God, I hate Rögle.

Embarassing by Västerås's players, **** performance. Incredible how **** a team can play when they need to win.

And Rögle has nothing to do in the SHL. They will most likely get relegated next season, as they always do.

Karlskrona and Rögle, both with an average attendance of 3,500 next season :laugh::shakehead

Well, the average league attendance next season will not even be close to 6,000 :handclap::laugh:

Västerås has even less than Rögle to do in SHL.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Västerås has even less than Rögle to do in SHL.

Meh, we can at least keep up the attendance a bit more than Rögle. There is a reason why there are talks about building a new 7,000 seater if we get promoted.

Plus, what has Rögle to offer the SHL and the SHL teams?

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
Meh, we can at least keep up the attendance a bit more than Rögle. There is a reason why there are talks about building a new 7,000 seater if we get promoted.

Plus, what has Rögle to offer the SHL and the SHL teams?

Neither team is any priority in the SHL. I'd say both teams are a wash. If Västerås were to build a 7k arena I guess slight favour to them. SHL is going to be pissed that they are missing out on one of Malmö and Leksand, wether Västerås or Rögle gets promoted, I'm fairly sure they're more or less equally happy with either.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Neither team is any priority in the SHL. I'd say both teams are a wash. If Västerås were to build a 7k arena I guess slight favour to them. SHL is going to be pissed that they are missing out on one of Malmö and Leksand, wether Västerås or Rögle gets promoted, I'm fairly sure they're more or less equally happy with either.

From what I've understood, Västerås was one of the teams on SHL's wishlist, even though Malmö was top priority for them.

Something like this:

1. Malmö
2 and 3. AIK/Södertälje
4. Västerås

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
From what I've understood, Västerås was one of the teams on SHL's wishlist, even though Malmö was top priority for them.

Something like this:

1. Malmö
2 and 3. AIK/Södertälje
4. Västerås

What a joke. Unless AIK gets carried to playoff each year Rögle has much more potential to be relevant in SHL than AIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad